♡27. 𝙒𝙀'𝙍𝙀 𝙇𝙄𝙆𝙀 𝙎𝙄𝙎𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙎!♡

No One's POV:

"Charlie! How did it go, did they listen?"

Charlie sadly returns to the hotel. Vaggie runs to her and hugs her. "Oh, they sure did... hear it. But, um-" You returned right after Charlie mumbled.

"Charlie! I did it! I let them listen and gave us a chance to prove ourselves!" Charlie gasped and patted your head. "N/N!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!! YOU'RE THE BEST!!" 

Vaggie pulled you both. "Oh, come here! We have something exciting to show you" She leads you both to the group, you sat on Husk's right, which was uncomfortably besides Alastor.

"Hello my dear!" Alastor greeted. "AGH!" You exclaimed in shock. 

"Geez, stop scaring her you motherfucker" Husk groaned and his ear twitched in irritation, and Alastor also glanced at Husk in irritation. 

"Alastor pulled some strings and it's about to air" Alastor laughed at Vaggie's compliment.

"I pulled a few limbs too, hahaha!" He joked, Charlie and you gasped in shock. "Wait, the commercial? You all made a new one?"

Angel proudly stared at You. "Yeah, one of my better performances if I do say so myself. Thanks for your advice N/n" Charlie was beaming and tearing up. "That's... That's Amazing-" 

"Sshh, it's starting"-Angel in a Angry Italian accent.

"Welcome to the Hazbin Hotel-" TV cuts to a breaking news report. You, Vaggie, Charlie and Angel get annoyed and angrily complain. Niffty claps and giggles. 

666 News appeared, with Katie Killjoy and Tom Trench. "Breaking news in Hell today! We have just received word from the Heaven Embassy that the next Extermination is happening sooner than ever before. Do you know what that means, Tom?"

"No, what does that mean, Katie?" Tom was being silly again. 

Killjoy slammed on the table as her eye twitched, getting near the screen. "It means we're all royally fucked!"

Screaming can be heard from Sinners as the time on the Clock Tower reduces to 176 days until the next Extermination.

"Wait, what? Why?!" Angel exclaimed in confusion and anger.

"We've ruined it, I guess" You ate some popcorn, since you don't have a problem for being a Hellborn. Charlie looked terrified, Vaggie and Husk stared at the TV in confusion, Nifty smiled very silly while Alastor.

He didn't have a toothy smile, his smile was in a slit as he stared at the TV dumbfounded.

【☆☆☆】

Anyways, after explaining, Angel Dust was as if he was about to commit murder to Charlie if it weren't for Vaggie holding him back.

Alastor and you stared at it, then after remaining in silent. "Y/n" You got startled by his call, you stared at him nervously. "Yes?" You smiled, trying to be positive.

"I'm Sorry" He looked away with a mysterious but sad smile. You widen your eyes in confusion "I know, I won't change my attitude and my way of act but I do owe you an Apology. For how I treated you back then... Or whatever" He said the time back when he kiddnapped you.

"Oh..." You narrowed your eyes, he placed his hand behind his back and chuckled. "It's pretty hard for you to cope with me all this time I know, you're a strong woman Y/n. And I can see that" He smiled at you charmingly.

... Wow, he's a really good liar isn't he?

You remained in silent and smiled, you know that he doesn't feel sorry about any of what he did to you back then, he was just apologising so that he could get closer to you. 

But a new friend is like a new sibling! You're tired of overthinking so much!

"Ah right! I almost forgot that I should buy you a phone now!" You clapped your hands together, right, Alastor almost forgot too. "Oh-..." He didn't really like the idea it either, he was just joking when he said that he wanted to get himself a phone.

"Well... My dear, I'm afraid that I don't really like this all clouted... Media!  And I-" You cutted him off. "Great! I see you outside!" Since he agreed to make amends with you, then you should definetly tease the shit out of him.

【☆☆☆】

You roamed infront of the Hotel until Alastor mentally prepared himself to get himself the device. "Right, so... I know that I said that we're getting you a phone, but I'm not getting you the one that my friends... created! I'll give you one like my phone is! The Hellborn ones!"

You walked him to Imp City, and he curiously looked around since he never saw the place in this part of the pentagram. "Oh how Charming, everyone here's so short!" "Well... Haha! They're Imps! They're all small..." You laughed it off.

You lead your way into a phone store as you looked around, a worker there was to help you while Alastor glared at every device in the store.

The Worker went straight towards Alastor and introduced him the latest product. Alastor send that certain worker flying.

"How about this one? It's not very much from the present either. And it's cute and small, it'll fit inside your pocket" You picked a red case phone, asking Alastor's opinion.

 And it's cute and small, it'll fit inside your pocket" You picked a red case phone, asking Alastor's opinion

He looked at it, and his ears wiggled. "This... Hm..." He took it and look at it closely. "Well, since you've chosen it. Sure! Why not?" He twirled his mic and place it on the ground enthusiatically.

【☆☆☆】

Alastor shown off his 1st gifted phone with a proud smile as the Hotel Residents approeached him curiously and in shock. Specially Husk.

"Congratulations on Alastor finally having a phone!" Charlie clapped her hands. "Ha! I believe that it's the only device I'd be using since Y/n bought it for me" Alastor laughed.

Angel raised a brow and stared at you. "You bought him one old phone?" You nodded, Angel sighed by this and Alastor's Favoritism. "I'm done. I'm tired, and I want to sleep" 

"Everyone put your contact into his phone please!" Angel groaned again, welp, you were the youngest biologically so there wasn't no for you.

After putting contacts inside Alastor's phone, you taught him how to use it, he narrowed his eyes in confusion as you kept explaining.

He'll have to do notes if he tries to understand your shit. "Well, Darling, that's quite a lot of information you're giving me I-" The phone rang and Alastor jumped in surprise. "Oh my, what is it saying?"

"Oh, that's just me trying to call you" You shown him your phone dialling his number.

"Why did I agree to this?"