♡37. 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙈𝙚𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙨 𝙎𝙪𝙛𝙛𝙤𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜!♡

No One's POV:

"!!!"

The Overlords gasped, and so did Carmillo's daughters, Carmillo went stiff and walked up to you quickly on tip toe, lowering his head to stare at you.

"What did we say about calling me that in public? Stupid girl, you're so dense" He flicked your forehead with a minimun amount of force. "Ow!" You whined.

Carmillo then realised what he said and did was out of character and coughed slightly. "Anyhow, come and seat down, I believe that you're here to represent for the Vees. Which is something decent that they finally do"

He gestured Your shoulder softly and settle her in an empty seat right beside Zestial, near both Zestial, Carmillo's daughter and himself. He gave you a small smile, visible for Zestial and his daughters only.

Then he realised Alastor was staring at him with an intruguing smile, in a bad way. 

"Alastor?" Carmillo asked confused. "Yes, I know I've been absent some time. I'm sure you've all been wondering!" Alastor exclaimed proudly like a kid, hoping people would ask him.

"...Not really. But welcome back in any case" He walked back to the front and shrugged, much to Alastor's irritation by his ignorance. The Radio Demon narrowed his eyes offended.

Priceless

You snapped a quick photo of a mad Alastor, and of course, how come Alastor didn't notice it? He only let you snap photos of him. 

"This year's Extermination was brutal, far more even than years past" Carmillo hold some pieces of paper and tightened his fist angrily. 

Odette pressed a button and a slide is projected onto the wall behind him. "We have assessed that about 16% of the population was lost. With the angelic legions now returning twice as quickly, I think it prudent we-" Carmilla is interrupted as Velvette opens the door and walks in, on the phone. 

"Yes, I've got it handled, Vox. Are you doubting me? Really? Me? That's what I thought. Hahaha Yes, I know. They're all a joke Haha" Velvette covered her mouth until she spotted you.

"Oh Shit, wait. N/n's here. Yes, I'll handle her. Thank you, V. See you soon. Kisses, darling" Velvette hangs up and walked towards you, ignoring Zestial and Carmillo.

"N/n Darling! There you are! Why are you sitting with these... People?" You were about to open your mouth until Velvette intterupted again.

"Yes yes, I know. You probably were forced. Aw, my poor dear Y/n. Don't worry, come sit with me! You'll be more relaxed" She didn't listen you and dragged you to the end of the table, right at Carmillo's opposite.

She sat you down beside her, holding your hand, showing her rights of keeping you with her.

'Why the hell is everyone trying to flirt with my plaything!? MINE!'-Alastor.

"Nice of you to join us, Velvette. Will your... Male colleagues be joining?" Carmillo snarled by Velvette's disrespectful attitude. 

"No, they have better shit to do than to listen to an old windbag who thinks he's tough shit. I'm here to represent" Velvette took a photo of Carmillo and put on shit filters on it.

He was unamused that it wasn't you who was the one to represent, he narrowed his eyes at Velvette, holding down his anger. 

You look over at Velvette and tugged her jacket under the table. "Velvette, could you please put off the phone?" Velvette looked over at you with a poker face then smiled a bit apologetic and lowered her phone, placing it back to her pocket.

"Hm" She twirled one of her 2 Pony tails, hummed while looking away from you flustered. 

"Charming. So, as I was saying, we need to discuss-" Carmillo was cutted off again by Velvette raising her hand in the air. 

"Yes?" Carmillo sounded so done. "On the subject of discussion..." Velvette takes out the head of an Exorcist and throws it onto the table. 

The other overlords look at it and mutter to each other. You gasped in shock by this, hoping that Adam already knew about it so that she won't have a problem with him when explaining.

"Holy Shit!"-Zeezi.

"Oh Tasty..." Alastor smirked evily and tilted his head by the dead Exorcist. You stared at him with a 'WTF?' Expression.

Carmilla narrowed eyes and turned their gaze towards Velvette. "Where did you get this?" 

"We found it during Extermination day thanks to Y/n. If these Holy Rollers can be killed, the game has changed" Velvette stood up on the table, bumping her fist on her palm.

"We can take the fight to them. The boys and I have come up with a full assault plan-" Velvette stops talking and she and the other overlords look at Zestial, who is sipping his tea loudly and aggressively to drown out her. 

"If it be true thee and thy colleagues desire to war with such meagre proof, thou art far more... foolish than I be thought" He placed the cup down and crossed his fingers. 

"From what I hath seen hither, only Miss Y/n Tis the only of thy group who fain acts rationally" You didn't understand quite some, but you take it as a compliment.

"Yeah, Vel. You didn't tell me anything about all of this. Why are you hiding this from me anyways?" You stared at Velvette with a concerrned expression.

Velvette scoffs. "Meagre proof? N/n, It's a dead fucking Exorcist! I'd say that's pretty fucking definitive. You going blind, old man?" Velvette crossed her arms by your suspect and mocked Zestial, you widen your eyes by Velvette's disrespectful manner.

"Velvette, Language please" You smiled apolegetically at the other Overlords. 

"BUT N/N-" Velvette was about to protest, but seeing that you were kind of ashamed by her outburst she has remained in silent.

She still standing on the table, she furrowed her brows, kind of upset of her rather disrespectful act towards You, she reflected herself and apologised. "Yeah, I'm- I'm sorry. Just don't hate me, please"

Zestial and Carmillo were rather surprised that Velvette put her ego down just to apologise to You, he'll flow with the vibe you just put in scene. 

"We know not how this perished. Mayhaps t'was not by a demon's hand at all. If we rush to war without knowing mightn't, they purge all of Hell for daring an uprising?" The other overlords mutter in agreement. 

Velvette notices Carmillo's guilty expression and smiles. "Oh, I get it. So Grandpa is too Pussy to fight, so I guess there's no point, right?" 

Zestial narrowed his eyes still smiling but he was starting to get pissed. "Oh, what's the matter, Fossil? Too senile to make a real power grab for-" Velvette was cutted off by Carmillo, who starts to get into her face, expressing outrage while singing, 'Respectless'.

"You better show some respect! Check your behavior! no one speaks to Zestial that wa-a-ay!" Carmillo opened his arms as he sounds out loud.

Then he gestured you all on the table. "Did you expect us! To sit back and take your, insolent brazen displaaaay!?" Velvette stared at him and started to laugh.

"Hahaha!"