Chapter 21-30

Chapter 21

Chapter 21(1)
Turn off the lights small medium large
Previous chapter: Chapter 20 (2)Next chapter: Chapter 21(2)

"Isn't Changhe's second brother an official in the army? How could he come back? And his legs..."

"Liu Ling!" Li Changhe quickly stopped him.

Liu Ling frowned and became angry, "What's wrong? Why didn't you let me tell you? Didn't you say that your brother was in the army? Could it be that you lied to me?"

"I didn't lie to you." Li Changhe He looked at Liu Ling in embarrassment, and then at Li Gaoshan, whose face had darkened. He gritted his teeth and stopped talking at all.

Looking at the situation between the two of them, others also guessed what was going on.

Xue Luo secretly looked at these two people, thinking that it was no wonder Fan Xia did what she did just now without thinking. It turned out that she was entrusted by someone else. I'm afraid this talented man from the Li family dislikes his second brother for being so poor now. Thinking of the contempt that the girl named Liu Ling had for Li Gaoshan just now, Xue Luo felt a little colder in her heart.

She smiled half-heartedly and said, "Chang He didn't lie to you, but our family Gao Shan has been discharged from the army and returned home a long time ago. You don't know about this."

He didn't lie to you, he hid it from you. Xue Luoan looked at the two of them unkindly.

Li Changhe's face turned pale, and then he looked at Liu Ling nervously, "Xiaoling, I, I didn't mean it..."

Liu Ling was shocked when she heard Xue Luo's words, and she looked at Li Changhe looked like this, and she knew that Li Changhe had lied to her. She suddenly stood up, pointed at Li Changhe and said: "Okay, Li Changhe, how dare you lie to me and my parents!" She said, He kicked his chair back and started walking out.

"Don't go, Xiaoling." Li Changhe quickly stopped her.

"What's going on?" Sun Laixiang hurried over, "Xiaoling, weren't you fine just now? Why are you leaving suddenly?"

"Don't call me." Liu Ling glared at Sun Laixiang, "You and your family They are all liars, and they actually lied to me that someone in your family was serving as an officer in the army. It turns out that he was already a cripple at home."

A crisp sound of a slap was heard.

Liu Ling covered her face in disbelief and looked at the person who had just slapped her. She glared at the boss and gritted her teeth and said, "You dare to hit me?!"

Xue Luo smiled coldly, "I'm hitting you for being so uneducated!" Since becoming a concubine, she has not hit anyone for many years. , she didn't expect that there would be a day to do it now, she just felt that this slap was really refreshing. "Let me tell you, I don't care what happens between you and Chang He. If you dare to insult my husband, I will be rude to you."

Sun Laixiang's expression also changed. She looked at Liu Ling with an angry look on her face, "Tell you, I don't know what Changhe told you, but if you dislike our family, you will not be welcome in our family!"

"Mom." Li Changhe was in a dilemma. Look at the two of them.

Sun Laixiang said angrily: "Don't call me, I have endured it for a long time just now. Our old Li family can't compare to such a daughter-in-law!" Even if her daily living habits are different, she still dares to call her son a lame, if not for seeing She is a little girl, she must be slapped a few times.

Liu Ling was also raised pampered at home, and when she was with Li Changhe, she was also supported by him. Now I am so angry that I have been deceived for so long, and now I am beaten by this person again. She was so angry that she slapped Li Changhe on the face, "Li Changhe, I break up with you!"