Chapter 86-90

Chapter 86

Since Liu Ling came back last time and broke up on bad terms, Li Changhe and Liu Ling have not come back since then, and there has been no news.

When Li Laosan came here with Li Dahai and his family, he became angry again when he heard this.

"According to me, if that brat dares to come back again, I will break her legs!"

"Okay, okay, I guess even if you beg him to come back, he may not come back." Sun Laixiang was a little angry. After saying something dull, he turned around and entered the kitchen.

However, Li Dahai and Fan Xia were very touched by this matter.

Li Dahai said: "I would say that Gao Shan is not so heartless. The main reason is that his wife is too dishonest."

Fan Xia was sitting on the sofa with her child in her arms and eating Yipinxiang snacks. When she heard this, she said with a face full of disapproval. : "I can't even control my own wife, so what's there to say? We were all opposed to it at the beginning, and he was the only one who wanted to get married." When she said this, she didn't remember that she also supported Liu Ling at the beginning.

Although she said this somewhat as an afterthought, it still touched everyone's heart. After all, Li Changhe, as the only college student in his family, originally carried everyone's hopes, but now he is led by his wife, and he is still separated from the family. It really chilled everyone.

Li Laosan took a puff of dry cigarette and said with a face filled with vicissitudes of life: "This Chinese New Year, if Chang He can come back, I will give him another chance. If he continues to make trouble with the family like this, I will treat him as if I don't have this son in the future."

He said When he said this, there was no anger on his face, but he was very calm. Li Gaoshan knew that his father was telling the truth.

Fan Xia disagreed. She glanced at Xue Luo, who was sitting at the dining table picking vegetables, suddenly rolled her eyes, put the child on the ground, and moved closer.

"Hey, second brother and sister, what are you doing with a big belly? Let me do it. Let me do it."

Xue Luo was not polite and pushed the vegetable basket towards her, "What's wrong?"

"Hehehehe " , I have to say that you are smarter." Fan Xia looked at Xue Luo with a smile, "Didn't you hear mom say that you are building a house? I heard that there will be a lot of houses by then. Look..." The rest of the words are not It goes without saying.

"You and your eldest brother want to buy a house? Didn't you buy a house?"

"This..." Fan Xia's face suddenly stiffened. She didn't want to buy a house. There are so many extra houses, so why not just give her one. But even though she was thinking this in her heart, she still didn't dare to say it in front of Xue Luo. After all, I suffered a lot of losses before.

She smiled and said: "Isn't this a lot of houses? I want to say..."

"I'll give you a 20% discount on the price." Xue Luo directly made the decision for her man. If I don't make the decision, I'm afraid I won't be able to get this book back.

At this moment, Fan Xia couldn't say the rest of her words. She curled her lips and thought to herself, these two people are so rich, why are they still so stingy.

Xue Luo looked at the subtle changes in expression on her face and didn't say much. She just pursed her lips and smiled softly.

During the meal, Xue Luo told Fan Xia and others about buying a house. "When the time comes, I will leave a good floor for my eldest brother and sister-in-law. I'll just look at the third floor."