Chapter 131-135

Chapter 131

"Why are you doing this?" Xue Luo glared at Jiang Hao displeasedly, feeling a little embarrassed and a little angry.

Seeing her like this, Jiang Yu smiled and said, "Is it possible that you hope that I like you?" There was a faint expectation in his eyes.

If he hadn't just heard what he said on purpose, Xue Luo would have become sentimental again. She frowned and said, "I'm angry. Why did you do this? Do you think it's good to make such a joke?"

"I'm not joking." Jiang Hao's face became serious, with a bit of disappointment in his eyes. As he looked at the car, he stared straight ahead. "Zhang Liang has always wanted to deal with you, and I have never been able to find evidence of his alliance with the Li family, so I thought of using the trick to make him mistakenly think that I have evil thoughts about you, and I will take the opportunity to talk to him later. contact with."

After hearing what he said, Xue Luo finally thought about it.

After all, they were doing things for her, and although the method was indeed a bit bad, it was still a good one. She pursed her lips and nodded, "Okay, forget it this time. But if you have such a plan next time, you should tell me in advance, and my acting skills will not be worse than yours."

"Really?" Jiang Hao raised his eyebrows.

Xue Luo smiled and said, "Of course." When it comes to acting skills, no one can match her, who has been in the harem for most of her life. In that place, the competition was about who had more masks.

Jiang Hao suddenly stopped the car on the deserted roadside, turned around, looked at her, and said with a smile: "Okay, now you act like you are affectionate to me."

"..." The corners of Xue Luo's mouth twitched, and there was confusion in her eyes, "Why are you acting like this? Acting in something else." She has a husband, and even if she is acting, she cannot be so casual.

Jiang Wei looked helpless, "Don't worry, I'm not taking advantage of you. It's just that Zhang Liang has already half believed me and agreed to work with me to deal with your husband. Now I want to add fuel to the fire and make him mistakenly think that you also treat me." If you are interested, we will work together to deal with your husband when the time comes."

"I know." Xue Luo suddenly looked at him affectionately, "I know everything you do is for my good. But I already have a husband, so it's impossible for us. Jiang Hao..." She pursed her lips His lips and eyes were full of autumn water, almost in tears.

Is this acting?

Looking at the woman in front of him, Jiang Hao's heartbeat suddenly accelerated, and it was even difficult to breathe. He secretly clenched his fists, turned around and looked ahead, breathed a sigh of relief, and said with a smile: "It's a good performance. I'll do the same thing when I go to the teahouse later. Then I'll go to Zhang Liang and tell him, as long as I do it again If you work hard, I believe Zhang Liang will be able to reveal his methods in a few days."

"..." Is this going to be a story about hooking up and becoming an adulterer? Xue Luo raised her eyebrows, feeling a little hesitant. This is different from the one she performed just now. If Zhang Liang saw it, he might make a fuss, and Gao Shan would definitely be very sad.

And her reputation will be damaged.

Thinking of this, she shook her head, "Don't act now, I'll think about it carefully."

Hearing this, Jiang Hao was surprised and said, "Do you think this method is bad?"

"No." Xue Luo shook her head, "At this time, this method is the fastest and most effective. But now, I don't want to use this method. At the very least, I have to make it clear to my husband first. I don't want to end my life because of this. Let my family be destroyed." She always knew what she wanted.