Chapter 81-85

Chapter 81

Although the clothing factory is also a good opportunity to develop channels, Xue Luo doesn't want to give up on the snack shop.

After all, this kind of opportunity is rare, and people's enthusiasm and memory for things are limited. If we don't take advantage of the situation this time, everyone will slowly forget about it in the future, and it will be difficult for Yipinxiang to develop so fast.

Xue Luo has always been the best at seizing opportunities. Naturally, she would not let such a rare opportunity go to waste, so she immediately asked Zhang Juhua to help plan the opening of the company.

Regarding the rapid development of Yipinxiang, Zhang Juhua is still in the dark.

She had no idea how the snacks in this shop ended up on the leader's dining table. After receiving Xue Luo's notice, she quickly packed her things and went directly to Xue Luo's house to find her.

"Hey, sister, you said you were really tight at hiding it, even from me." Zhang Juhua asked with a smile as soon as she walked in, without even changing her shoes.

Seeing her like this, Xue Luo smiled and said nothing. Instead, she got her a pair of slippers, turned around and went to pour water again.

Zhang Juhua quickly changed her shoes and walked to the table.

"I just saw my aunt talking about these things downstairs. Didn't you see how happy she was? She was so proud."

"She's pretty good. When I was watching TV a few days ago, I mentioned it to the side, but she went to shout to the aunties and ladies downstairs to come up, and she watched it for several days. Not to mention our yard, even the people across the street knew about it. "

Zhang Juhua still understands the old man's thoughts very well, "Hey, old people, they are all like this. If I have such a future, I guess my mother-in-law can beat the gongs and drums and shout in the town for a long time."

Xue Luo smiled and said, "I think if it was in the countryside, my mother-in-law could do it." She pushed the tea cup to Zhang Juhua's hand, "Drink some water first, and later we will have a good talk about how to start a company in Pinxiang." Things."

When it came to the serious matter, Zhang Juhua also stopped laughing and joking, and her face was full of seriousness.

Zhang Juhua didn't know much about the opening of this company, but she was still concerned about the following issues. How to keep this recipe and who to find to do it.

"Sister, if nothing else, this person has a lot of skills. If someone learns from him, it will be terrible."

Xue Luo shook her head, "Sister Juhua, this is no problem. Let's Yipinxiang now The previous ones were not these formulas, but the brand name Yipinxiang. Even if someone learned it, they would only occupy a part of the local market, but they would not be as famous as our Yipinxiang. But we can think about your question carefully. We will prepare the proportion of raw materials according to what we said before, but when the company opens later, the volume will become larger, so we will definitely not be able to take care of it."

"You mean to give them the secret recipe?"

"The recipe is up there. I guess I can't keep it. So I plan to invite a few young masters to come over and sign a ten-year contract, so that they can work for Yipinxiang for at least ten years. After ten years, our foundation will be stable, and we will not be afraid of others taking us away. Their house has taken away our business."

"Ten years?!" Zhang Juhua said in surprise: "It will take at least twenty years."

"Twenty years is too long, and ten years is also an opportunity to choose between each other."