Chapter 66-70

Chapter 66

"Can't change?" Xue Luo raised her chin slightly and looked at Principal Sun. She curled her lips and said, "Do you mean to maintain the original punishment and even continue to be charged with cheating?"

Principal Sun glanced at Song Guozhu, feeling embarrassed. She nodded, "Yes."

Seeing him admit it, Xue Luo's face turned cold. She put the tape recorder in her bag and looked at Principal Sun coldly, "According to what Principal Sun said, everything I did was in vain? Even if you know the truth, you won't change it, right?

" Song Guozhu also turned dark. He waited for Principal Sun to say: "What did you say? Why can't you change it? I was wrong about others. Now that I know the truth, you still let my students have a reputation of cheating. Isn't this intentional to harm others?" "

"You can't say that." Principal Sun shook his head, "Xue Bing is a student of our school, and I naturally hope that he will have a future. However, the punishment notice was issued by the County Education Bureau at that time, and it has been reported to us now. It's the province. If I say it's wrong, it's wrong. Can the Education Bureau agree? Our school's leadership team will also be questioned by the parents of the students. Then the parents of those students who failed to pass the exam will make excuses to cause trouble. No matter what In this way, we can't bring up so many things just for the sake of one student."

Listening to him giving such a large number of reasons, Xue Luo smiled coldly and shook her head, "After all, I just don't want to admit my mistakes. Is it true that the school Is this the way to teach and educate people?"

Seeing her like this, Principal Sun said with a cold face: "I'm trying to reason with you, don't think nonsense. Xue Bing didn't finish the last exam at all. Even if he is proven innocent, he will not be able to go to college. We have no right to let him go to college. In this case, whether he cheated or not, what is the impact?"

"Principal Sun, what are you talking about? "Song Guozhu couldn't stand listening anymore, and frowned and said: "If you are like this, I will go to the Education Bureau and ask those people in person."

Upon hearing this, Principal Sun showed a trace of worry at first, and then sighed: "Deputy Bureau Song , to be honest, I am just a principal and have no rights. You can go to the Education Bureau, but I have to remind you that you are not in charge of this aspect. If there is a conflict with the other side, If word gets out, it will be detrimental to your career."

"You have nothing to do with this." Song Guozhu stood up angrily.

"Hmph, Principal Sun has both a reputation and an official career, so he has really learned a lesson." Xue Luo stood up with an angry smile. "Since you said so, I won't bother you anymore." After saying that, he picked up the bag and left.

Principal Sun said quickly: "You should keep this tape first."

Xue Luo heard this and turned to look at him, "Why are you staying here? This is something I bought myself. You have no right to withhold it."

After that, she left directly. go out.

Next to him, Song Guozhu and Yuan Xiaozhen, who had been stunned, also hurriedly walked out.

Seeing the person leave, Principal Sun's face turned dark. He quickly turned around and went to his desk to make a phone call. After the call was connected, he said anxiously: "Hey, is this Bureau Zhao? I'm Lao Sun. Ah, that's it..."

Outside the school, Xue Luo turned off the tape recorder in the package again. Fortunately, she saw something was wrong just now, so she quickly pressed the record button while loading her things. Now the man named Sun couldn't do anything about it.