Chapter 21 - Cintra 14!

[Chapter Size: 2000 Words.]
Third Person POV

Cintra, northern kingdoms.

...

...

Madara looked at the girl jumping for joy in front of him, wondering what she was doing here, since her hair was unique and he had already seen her face, recognizing her was quite simple.

"You are the princess of this kingdom, Cirilla. What are you doing here?" Madara asked with a raised eyebrow, imagining that Mousesack had brought her here and wondering what the hell he was doing with it.

"Yes, but we already know each other! Why do you seem so surprised, you found me in the forest!" She murmured grumpily at Madara's response.

"That is true, but you still haven't answered my question, you shouldn't be here." Madara kept a calm but questioning tone, his presence would only bring trouble for him, even being accused of kidnapping this girl, something he did not want now that he had managed to be employed by the royal family.

"I came here, I wanted to meet you, then run away from the castle." She pouted at Madara's questioning and the Uchiha sighed.

"You know you shouldn't be here, this will cause problems for both of us..." Madara spoke a bit less incisively.

"Don't worry, if my grandmother's guards arrive, I'll clarify everything for them!" She spoke as if it were simple.

Seeing that there wasn't much to do, besides taking this girl back and hoping they wouldn't announce the princess's disappearance yet, he decided to ask. "And what do you want with me...?" He knew Cirilla from the future, but that was in a game, as a real person it was a more complex thing than a line of programming code, although she was quite similar when he categorizes her as an energetic, stubborn, and a bit spoiled girl.

Cirilla smiled while still holding the book in her hand. "I want you to train me! I want to be like you!" She said, hoping for a yes.

"No." Madara shrugged at the little girl.

"What?! Why?" She seemed shocked at his refusal.

"Because I don't want to and even if I wanted to, it wouldn't be possible." Madara responded, shrugging again.

"Wait! You must teach me!"

"No."

"Why!?" She insisted, seemingly not believing Madara's words, while she took steps closer to Madara, however, she stepped on a line and before she could realize, triggered a trap that launched 2 kunais from the wall.

"What?!" She was startled by that, feeling the danger with the power of her blood, but the next moment a shadow caught and grabbed her while Madara used his body to cushion the fall.

"You..." Madara said frustrated while hugging the girl who could have died at that moment.

"Hm?" She became aware of being on the ground and looked up to see Madara close to her, becoming a bit embarrassed by it, Madara released her from his arms as he stood up and she did the same.

"What are you thinking? This room is full of traps, how did you get past all of them without triggering any?" Madara frowned.

"I don't know..." She murmured, since for her, she entered the room without imagining any danger.

"Anyway, let's go back to the castle." He said.

Cirilla alarmed at this. "Wait! I would like to talk, can't you really train me?" She said once again, making Madara roll his eyes, she even deactivated the sharingan at that moment.