Chapter 2- The Nightmare

She was in the middle of nowhere. The only thing she could see was the full moon above her. She tried adjusting her eyes to the complete darkness but it was no use. Just then, a giant digital clock appeared infront of her. It said the time,'1:37'.

Then she heard a slight grown behind her. When she turned nervously, she saw the creepiest man with the brightest dark red eyes ever.

Without a second thought, she started to run in the opposite direction to god- knows- where. The monster was right behind her, sprinting furiously. Just then, a cold hand with sharp nails caught her arm and yanked her towards him.

She tried to free herself from the man but he was too strong. He bent down to her ears and then slowly went his way to her neck. She could fell his sharp breaths going down till he reached her collarbone.

For a moment, there was no sound or movement. Then suddenly, she felt a strong stinging sensation in her collarbone, the sudden pain waking her from her nightmare

Luvida gasped and sat straight on her bed. Her heart was beating crazily as she tried to calm down. Just when she was trying to process everything, the sound of her alarm scared her again.

She took her digital alarm clock in her hands and checked the time and growled. School. She hated school. She didn't want to go but She was thinking not to go but then remembered that a lot of new chapters will be taken today. She didn't want to miss it. She quickly got out of bed and started her morning.

Once she was dressed, she went down to make toast. She didn't really eat anything in the morning other than cereals or toast. She spread cheese on it and then went on to make her lunch. After putting on her socks and shoes, she walked her way to school.

Just as she reached the school gates, she saw Alex and gang gossiping about some teacher. She quickly hid behind the gate. Once they were out of sight, she ran to her class.

Alex always bullied her till she broke down crying, every single day. She would call her names and destroy her properties. It was pure torture for Luvida. But being the introverted girl she is, she never complained about it.

Alex always called her homeless as no one really knew where Luvida lived. She never had friends as everyone was scared that they will get bullied too. The whole school was afraid of Alex just as they felt pity for Luvida.

Everyone was minding their own business when Luvida entered the class. She was used to it. But just as she took her seat, the class went silent. Luvida growled under her breath knowing who it was. Alex and her gang.

When she spotted her victim in the back seat, she smirked. She went to her and sat on the table. "Hey homeless, having a nice day?," she mocked. As Luvida looked up at her, she slapped her face. "well, not for long..", she got off the table as one of the kids snatched her bag. "No, stop!", she cried in a weak voice as Alex giggled.

When Luvida tried to grab her bag, the boy passed it to the kid behind. And like that, that classic bullying started. All the kids were watching and some of them cheered. Luvida begged and pleaded but they kept on throwing her bag to each other But just then, one of them called out, "Ms Jones is coming!" Everyone flew to their seats as Luvida went to get he bag that was now lying near the dustbin.

Once school was over, she went to her home, ran to her room threw her bag to an empty chair and lied on the bed. Thinking about what happened today, she screamed in her pillow. What did she even do to deserve this? She hated her life so much. But it was just a few more hours for her life to completely change forever.

I had planned to introduce our vampires in this chapter but it was getting too long, sorry guys. But i'll surely bring it up in the next chapter... thanks for reading!