Chapter 5 - Raden

Guys! My book is is the ranks now! Please vote for me! ;)

*>Draco's POV<*

I was sure that it was her. But a part of me was doubting it. Ugh. I should have read those history books. Then I would have known more about the terrified girl infront of me.

She was still shocked when I told her who she really was, even though it's been over two minutes. I couldn't stop but grin widely, taking another glimpse at her amethyst blue eyes. I could hear her heart beating rapidly in her chest.

I was enjoying the sight of her trembling figure as her eyes went wide and I heard her mumble, "You must be joking...right?" Wow. Did she really see all this a a joke? Poor thing, she don't how she's the target of the entire vampire population. She looked so innocent.

I said in my deep voice, " Well, if you think I'm going to joke about the vampire population, then you're so wrong"

I stood up from my seat and went behind her. She didn't move. I leaned down to her and brushed her hair away from her right shoulder. I could smell her blood as I leaned closer to her neck, breathing in her scent. I opened my mouth and grazed the skin on her shoulder with my fangs as she let out a gasp.

Without another thought. I crashed my fangs into her skin, making her yelp loud. She tasted so good. This should be her daughter. I've tasted so many humans but this, this is just... addictive. I wrapped my arms around her shoulder from behind so that she stayed in place. I groaned against her skin as her head slowly relaxed, letting me go further.

I could hear those rapid heartbeats and her whimpers go down. Even though I felt my insides satisfy, it took me a lot of self control to reluctantly take off my fangs from her.

She turned pale as a ghost when I was finished. Wow, I guess I took a lot. Her eyes were closed and her heartbeat went back normal and so did her breathing too. I realized she fell asleep. Or fainted, I guess. I smiled at my sleeping prey. I couldn't take her to my world as no one should know I found her. So I decided I'll come here every single day when the sun goes down.

I slowly took her in my arms. She's so tiny. Calculating her birth, she must be 14 to be exact. But still too tiny for 14 year old. She fitted perfectly in my arms. I took her to her room and gently placed her in the bed.

I went downstairs back to the guest room. My heart almost stopped when I saw the time. The sunrise was close. I really hope I get back home soon.

**********

*>Luvida's POV<*

My eyes shot open when the alarm clock went off. I looked around to find myself in my bed, again. The first thing that came to my mind was him. All those things he told me me. How I happen to be the daughter of this 'Miss Rose'. And how I claim to be the target of the whole vampire population. Great. When I can't even handle the bullies. Ugh. Why me? Why is it always me? Why can't my life ever take a good turn?

I just wanna end my life.

When I checked the time, I gasped. I've been in my thoughts for 20 minutes! I'm gonna be late for school now.

The whole day was a blur. I couldn't concentrate on any of my classes. I was too lost in my thoughts to even care about Alex, which really got her mad. " Are you tryna be a savage or what?", I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard Alex yelling at me.

Here we go again.

"Listen, you little fish! Whatever you do, how much you ignore, you will always be the pathetic loser that you are!" And with that, she stormed off. Fish? Really? Anything better?