Chapter 4 - Miss Rose

*<Luvida's POV>*

I stared at him, completely confused. He leaned towards me and quietly asked, " Do you remember anything about your past?"

That's when I realized, I had never thought about my past, where I was born, how I reached in this mansion, who my parents where, nothing. I tried my best, trying to remember something, but not a single hint of clue.

"You didn't answer my question." I nodded nervously. I thought he might get surprised but he just smiled like a devil, "She did a very good job in hiding you. But now you can't escape. And now as you dont remember anything, you're helpless ." I really was helpless.

"Who are you?", I asked pathetically, trying to change the subject. He looked at me as if I said something stupid. "There's no need for you to know me" Wow. What a way to introduce yourself.

I looked away, embarrassed. The awkward silence that filled the air was killing me. I hated when that happened. "Fine, then who am I?" I blurted out. Why the hell can't I shut my mouth? I patiently waited for him to say something when he finally spoke, " I'll tell you everything. Come downstairs." With that, he left the room.

Firstly, I have a complete stranger in my house. Secondly, he also happens to be vampire. Thirdly, I'm so stupid that I never thought about who I am or my past. This day can't get any worse.

As much as I wanted to stay here in my bed till that man leaves, I also wanted to know more about myself.

I silently walked downstairs and went to the guest room, where he was sitting with his elbow on his knee and his head on his hands. He looked stressed. Just as I took a step inside, he looked at me but didn't say anything. I quietly went to him and sat on a sofa across him. Just as I opened my mouth to speak, he began,

" I know you have billions of questions. And I promise I'll answer all of them, but not now. For now, I need to tell you the story of Miss Rose who was a well known lady who disappeared a long time ago. People said she left her world for some human man and she never returned, " He stopped and took a deep breath. Then continued,

"Miss Rose was a very beautiful lady who stole hearts of many. Our people call her sacred. When we feed on blood of humans and sometimes animals, she fed on fairies. My mom was a very close friend of hers and once on my parent's anniversary, she had given some fairy blood as a gift to my parents. I remember my mom saying how it was the most sweetest blood she had ever tasted. She didn't give me any, saying how it was addictive. Since then, rumors spread that if Miss Rose only fed on fairies, her blood might have some essence of it. When the rumors reached Miss Rose, she felt insecure. The next day, she disappeared."

He took a minute of silence, then let out a harsh sigh and smiled, "its been so long since she left. 14 years ago, when I was 10, a news report came, saying how a vampire went in disguise to earth and found a book on Miss Rose. And how it said that she had a baby girl from there. It specifically said that the girl had the blood of thirteen fairies together, making it the most addictive blood in history. There wasn't much proof as they didn't say where they found that book or anything about the man who found it either. But people went crazy. Vampire's from all corners of the world lurked around earth, desperate for the girl and her blood. "

He paused again. Then he looked at me in the eyes  with a wide grin. I waited patiently for him to continue, getting nervous each second. Something about his smile was unsettling. He finally spoke, " That girl," Died? Got murdered? He stayed quiet. I was dying with curiosity. What's with the pausing? I was getting so impatient but what he said next made my world collapse

"That girl happens to be you, Little one"

Guys, I know that this chapter was basically a boring story but I had to, I'm so sorry!

BTW! Comment on what you think and please leave vote for me! Thanks!