040

"okay, don't let go of my hand

"okay, don't let go of my hand. i'm going to lose you in this crowd if we don't all stay together." walker grabbed kaitlyn's hand as they walked through the doors of disney land tailed by a security guard and a camera man. 

"suuure. you just wanna hold my hand. awww, you're so cute." she reached up to pinch one of his cheeks. he swatted her away, fighting a smile that would reveal that that was, in fact, all he wanted. "shut up. you're, like, two feet tall. you're gonna get trampled."

"where's my hand-hold, walker?" aryan batted his eyes, leaning in close to walker and talking in a falsetto voice. "hmm? wanna make sure i don't get lost?"

walker laughed and pushed his head away. "hey, how much time until the meet and greet?"

"we have a whole hour," leah smiled, "so there's time to do at least two things."

"are you kidding? the lines are humongous here." aryan stated.

leah held up her lululemon fanny pack. "we got fast passes! the super-fancy VIP ones because they're going to film us doing stuff."

"why didn't they give one to each of us?" walker asked.

"because i'm the responsible one." leah stuck her tongue out at them and hopped-skipped-ran over to space mountain. "yay!" kaitlyn squealed, dragging walker behind her.

"we're going to star wars next!" walker shouted over the crowd. "only space mountain once!" 

they went on space mountain three times.

"this is me after my third time on space mountain." a grinning, dizzy kaitlyn said into the camera.

"this is me after my third time!" walker smiled and flashed a cheesy thumbs-up, hugging kaitlyn from behind and resting his chin on top of her head.

"this is me after my third time and before my fourth time." leah said, smiling but looking a little green.

"i stopped after the second." aryan said into the camera. "i didn't want to throw up like kaitlyn that one time."

"shhh! the world doesn't need to know!" she put a finger to his lips.

"KAITLYN THREW UP!" aryan cupped his hands over his mouth and shouted. kaitlyn put her head in her hands. "you're so embarrassing."

"what are big brothers for!" he clapped her on the back. 

"can we get matching headbands or something?" kaitlyn turned to walker excitedly. 

"ugh, fine." he rolled his eyes and let her guide him to the nearest merch stand, acting like he hadn't just been about to ask her to get matching shirts.

"leah and aryan, where to next?" the cameraman asked.

"well, walker wants to go to star wars, but i want to go walk by the castle." leah said.