XIX

I wiped his tears and took a deep breath before nodding. "It hurt me so fucking much." Jisung's tears were not making my situation any better. 

I pulled him towards my chest and hugged him. His head snuggled in my chest, His muffled sob filled the room. 

It was killing me.

As soon as my grip around him tightened, He stiffened knowing exactly what the reason was. He pulled away "Minho...? Are you?-" With a broken sob leaving my mouth, I nodded again "I am sorry..."

"Minho don't leave me...please

His voice was broken and filled with fear. I couldn't leave him, but I also couldn't stay. I was getting married in 30 minutes, to a woman I didn't love.

"I have to go..." I whispered.

"No!" He sobbed, grabbing my hand. "Please don't go."

"I'm sorry," I said again, pulling my hand away. "I love you, Jisung... but I can't be with you."

With that, I turned and walked out of the room.

I walked down the hallway, my heart pounding in my chest. I was about to marry a woman I didn't love, and I was leaving the man I loved behind.

I could still hear Jisung's sobs behind me.

I twisted the doorknob of my dressing room to fix myself. I need to get to the altar.

I clutched my heart. Wincing.

It fucking hurts.