Hello•

Dear Readers,

Welcome to the world of "Crimson Petals," a Goryeo-era novel inspired by the Korean drama "The Glory." This story is close to my heart, and I can't wait for you to dive in.

"Crimson Petals" is a tale of vengeance, in the Goryeo period. While it draws inspiration from "The Glory," it is a unique narrative that explores these themes in a historical context.

As you journey through these pages, you'll find a departure from my usual writing style. "Crimson Petals" embraces intense emotions and raw storytelling, which may differ from my previous, gentler works.

As always: My fascination with K-dramas comes from their engaging storytelling techniques. It's crucial to recognize that while these dramas offer compelling narratives, they are artistic interpretations and not comprehensive depictions of the intricate Korean and broader Asian cultures.

I've poured my heart into researching the Goryeo era to create an authentic experience for you. However, please keep in mind that this is a work of fiction and an artistic interpretation of the period.

Your thoughts and feelings about "Crimson Petals" mean the world to me. I'd love to hear from you and discuss the themes and ideas explored in the novel.

Please remember that all rights to "Crimson Petals" are held by me, and any unauthorized reproduction or distribution is strictly prohibited. Your support in respecting my work is deeply appreciated.

Thank you for choosing "Crimson Petals." I hope this story captivates you, stirs your emotions, and leaves a lasting impact.

With gratitude,

[Zola Tau]