cuddling after a long day (requested)

"I'm so happy to finally be home." You said as you changed out of your work clothes and into one of Taylor's shirts. "It felt like the hours were dragging by today."

"I know. I feel the same." Taylor said from the bed, her arms opening up for you to climb into. "I've been counting down the hours until we'd both be home so we could relax and cuddle."

You climbed onto the bed and laid down in Taylor's arms, letting out a breath of relief as soon as you felt them wrap around you.

"As rough as today was, it was all worth it to get home to you." You said. "I thought about you and how much I couldn't wait to cuddle with you every moment."

"That's all I thought about too." She softly spoke as she tangled her legs with yours and pulled you closer. "Give me a kiss?"

You grinned before kissing her lips.

"I'll give you all the kisses you want." You mumbled against her lips, making her giggle. "So what did you work on today?"

"I wrote a few new songs with Jack and Aaron."

"About?" You pushed a little further and she giggled before kissing your forehead.

"You, mostly. But also just other things on my mind that I needed to get out. Don't worry, you'll hear them soon enough, baby girl. And you know the ones I write about you are always worth waiting for."

"That's true." You said before staring into her beautiful blue eyes. "I'm so in love with you, Tay. I can't believe how lucky I am."

"I feel the same way about you, my love. I'm so in love with you too." She whispered before kissing you again. "My beautiful girl."

Your heart swelled over the sweet names she always calls you.

"You're even more beautiful."

She smiled and continued to look into your eyes as you brushed a lock of hair behind her ear, swearing that she was the most beautiful human being to ever exist.

And you were so incredibly lucky to call her yours; you just can't believe it sometimes, it seems too good to be true.

"I love cuddling with you." You said.

"I love cuddling you." She replied before brushing her fingers along your arms. "Do you want to tell me about your day? You had a tough one, hm? You know I'm here to listen."

You nodded before taking a breath and opening up about everything that had happened throughout the day.

All the things that seemed to have gone wrong from start to finish, all the things that bothered you, and just how much you missed her and spent every second of it wishing she was holding onto you.

Like she was doing right now.

When you finished venting to her, she caressed your cheek lovingly and kissed you once more.

"It's over now though. You can breathe and forget all about it while I cuddle and kiss you all night long."

You snuggled up to her a little more and melted over the way her grip tightened around you just a little and kissed your head.

"That's the definition of a perfect night in my eyes."

"Mine too." She said. "I love you."

"I love you more, baby."