Chapter 25: Final Date and a Whole Bunch of Bricks

Hey you guys! Second to last chapter, can you believe it? I honestly can't. *Sigh* it seems like just yesterday I was introducing a redhead girl with her weird best friends who happened to be a couple. Gosh, I can't believe how far this has gotten and I don't regret a single thing! Welp, think of this as a Part 1 of 2 for the finale and I shall hold you back no longer! Hope you enjoy!

***************************************************************************************************************************

Chapter 25: Final Date and a Whole Bunch of Bricks

"Can you believe it?" Gwen asked that Monday during lunch, "You're last date is this weekend!"

I gave her a grin, "I'll finally be free! Though...I'm gonna miss these Monday Let's all make fun of Piper times, even if you guys are mean."

"We'll miss them too," Nay said.

"Our entertainment source will be gone and our crappy Monday-itis will return," Danny sighed.

Everyone around the table nodded. My head lowered as I realized that I was really going to miss laughing at my misfortune (that I now knew I deserved at times).

"Hey," Logan flicked the side of my head, "there's something that I know will make you happy." He looked around me, "Ryan, do you have the picture?"

His face lit up, "I sure do!"

I gave them a confused look, "What picture are you guys talking about?"

"After you told us about your horrible date, the most recent one I mean," Nay gave me a quick smile, "we decided to do something about it."

Ryan presented the picture from his bag and handed it to me.

My eyes grew wide when I saw it.

Oh. My. Goodness.

I kept blinking to see if I was seeing things right, but the picture never changed. When I started making myself dizzy with having my eyes act like strobe lights, I stopped and just accepted the truth.

In the picture, it showed my friends, all smiling brightly. Ryan was on one knee with a thumbs up; Gwen had her hands behind her back, looking perfectly content. Logan had his arms crossed in front of him, but still had a grin plastered on his face. Danny had his hands in the shape of two peace signs, raised up in the air with one eye winking. And who could forget Naomi, the one with the crowbar in her hand.

And then there was Chase, sitting smack-dab in the middle of them.

Tied up to a chair and a gag in his mouth. Taped on him was a piece of paper that read:

YOU PASSED YOUR SKILLS TO US!

It was then that I realized they were all standing in a closet.

I put the photo down and held a hand up to my mouth. "I can't believe you guys did that..." I murmured.

I got up from the table, still not believing they had done that, but the very proof was in my hand. I looked at all of them in turn and repeated, "I can't believe you guys did that!"

My arms went around Logan as I gave him a tight hug. I turned to Ryan and gave him a hug as well. Pretty soon, I had made my way around the whole table, hugging each and every one of my friends, and sat back down in my seat.

"You...you guys are horrible, but are the best," I grinned.

"That's right!" Danny nodded. "We've got your back Pipe."