Final Chapter: Skits and Non-Chocolate Kisses

Part 2 of 2 everybody and I sincerely want to thank all of you! From those who just started to those who have been with me since the beginning. A huge thank you to all of you! THANK YOU!!! You all are awesome and it was fun to write 12 Weeks, 12 Dates for you guys. Seeing all of your votes and comments was awesome for me, so thank you once again!

Here it is, the final chapter!

***************************************************************************************************************************

Final Chapter: Skits and Non-Chocolate Kisses

“Hey Piper,” Ryan said as I got into his car. “How does it feel to be date free from now on?”

I gave him a small smile. “Great.”

He tilted his head to the side, “You okay?”

I nodded. “Yeah, why wouldn’t I be? So, what does Nay have planned for us today?”

I could only cringe at what thoughts popped into my mind.

“Just wait, you’ll see,” he grinned and then took off for Naomi’s house.

It only took us about fifteen minutes to arrive. I took a deep breath to calm myself down.

Piper, you’ve seen Logan for the past three months on a regular basis. Just because you realized you have a crush on him, that doesn’t change anything.

Oh shut up, inner thought voice! It changes everything!

Ryan opened up the door for me and right when I stepped inside, I heard the Here Comes the Bride medley come from the piano. I furrowed my eyebrows as I saw Gwen playing the keys and then Naomi started walking towards Danny with a bouquet in her hands.

“Whoa, whoa, did I miss something here?” I asked.

Ryan instantly grabbed onto my shoulders, “Wait, you said that’s your aunt getting married?”

I was still reeling from what was happening. “I-I…don’t know what—”

“Because that’s my mother tying the knot.”

I stared at him and felt something hit my head. I glanced down to see that it had been the bouquet of flowers Naomi had been carrying. I looked up at her to see her grinning.

“And that, everyone, is the beginning of Piper’s twelve weeks of twelve dates,” she exclaimed.

Everyone gathered around me. Danny and Logan pulled on those firework things that let out mini streamers.

“Congratulations Piper!” they all cheered.

I blinked a couple of times, but a smile soon found its way across my face. “Aw, thanks you guys. Though, it really wasn’t that big of a deal.”

“Yeah, your date journal says otherwise,” Gwen giggled.

“We’re just happy you stuck through it,” Ryan said.

“God, I remember the first time you told me about this idiotic bet in detention,” Logan grinned. “Right after I tripped you.”

I blushed and smiled back at him. This was awkward.

“Okay, so before we go out to dinner as a celebration, we decided to put on a skit for you,” Nay explained.

“You know, since you couldn’t see what these dates looked like from another perspective,” Danny added.