Peaceful sins (Alex)

Sadly to say its short. Don't hate me yet again, I just gained back your love!!! ;) but enjoy!!!!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Light and dark. I was in and out of consciousness. The only thing replaying in my mind was right before I black out and became numb.

My eyes focused in on my mate as she stumbled to the ground, her shirt gushing and covered in blood from her stomach. Her hands clutched where the claws of the female managed to graze her. "Alex." She spoke my name softly, her voice choked with fear and astonishment. Slowly she raised her head, her icy blue eyes meeting mine. I whined as she looked at me in a daze. A fight going on behind her eyes. An internal battle. A loud growl sounded through the forest around us. I heard the soft thumps of paws against the earth as the black rouge came out, his teeth bared and threatening.

I stood my ground, each of us noticing the others strength, calculating how to take down the other's opponent. I lunged, as did he. As we tumbled and fumbled around the clearing, rolling and launching at eac other again, I felt something cement in me. Like something new was awakening inside of me. But it wasn't me. It was Alice! Before I could react I was attacked and me and the rouge tumble and fought around the clearing. Matching each blow for each and our strength clashing against each other. But at some point it felt like the world was slipping beneath me. I was falling.

The air escaped out of me, as I rolled down the cliff winded. Pain pierced me as I tumbled to a stop. I lifted my head slightly, it hurt but it was almost bearable. A ragged stick protruded from my stomach. I shifted back to human sometime during my fall. I could feel the blood spilling out on my stomach. My eyes took in the blurry mess around me. I was n the beach, the stones biting into my skin. This was wear I brought Alice.

Faintly I heard a scream. Painful and anguished. The water lapped at my hand, cold and welcoming. "Alex!" I turned my head to see someone fall to their knees beside me. That voice, that sweet angelic voice... "Alice?"

"Shh..." she whispered soothingly, wiping away her tears and my blood that bubbled through my mouth. I could feel it filling my lungs and escaping out my mouth making me gasp as I desperately wanted to tell her I loved her. She shushed me again. "I know. You don't have to talk. It's okay. I love you. I love you so much." Her voice muffled, echoing around my head. I felt pressure on my lips, soft beautiful pressure. But I couldn't do anything back.

I felt fear fill me as I thought of never seeing Alice again. Never seeing my family. And never telling her I loved her again. I looked to Alice once again. Tears running down her beautiful face. Her eyes a bright with pain and love, mostly love. I gasped, my breathing slowing becoming more shallow as the world slowed and everything became black.

I blinked again, drawing back to reality as I looked at the beautiful face of my mate sleeping soundly on the couch. Her hair was in a curly mess left from the rain I'm guessing. She had on her shorts and a tank top. I laughed at her wearing her denim shorts to 'bed'. She wouldn't want to wear booty shorts ever again. She didn't seem tense, she seemed at peace.

She began to stir as I sat up. I could probably be walking around right now. Sabrina did a wonderful job. I was fully healed. I put my feet to the cool, marble floor. I looked over to where Alice lay. I watched in amusement as she stretched, much like a cat. She froze, turning her head towards me. Her eyes twinkled with love and sleep. She stumbled to her feet and ran to me, abruptly stopping in front of me, her eyes filled with shock and care.  I chuckled and pulled her to me, squishing her in a hug.

She sobbed into me, "I thought I'd lost you!" She cried her tears soaking my shirt. I laughed and wiped her tears away, "Angel, you could never lose me. I'm your for now and forever." I entwined her hand in mine, bringing my lips to hers. I kissed her gently. Pulling back she sighed, "nothing could make me happier."  She smiled and brought my face back to hers.

***

After getting clearance to leave the doctors room, I went to shower while Alice made breakfast? Because when I came down the stairs looking for her, she had breakfast cooked for everyone in the pack. She smiled at me as she set down another plate of bacon. "You know a way to a mans heart." I said teasingly, as I chewed on the delicious bacon. She gave a hearty laugh.

We were soon joined by others in the pack. A head of black hair came racing into the kitchen and tackled Alice. I watched in amusement as Alice balanced Paige on one of her hips, giving the child a sweet tender kiss on the forehead. Bickering with the child, she served her a little plate. Making faces at Paige, having her slightly choke as she giggled, shooting faces back and forth. The whole table was in laughter when Alice choked on water.

After shooting us all glares the two, Paige and Alice, gathered the plates and washed them. Jessie came in to help, reliving Paige of her duty. I walked out the room and into my office to be greeted by my father "Welcome back.... Alpha." He smiled cheekily. I scowled at him playfully as he somehow got me into a head lock, messing my hair up so It stuck in all sorts of directions. We stopped when we heard the sound of laughter and a loud thud sounding through the house twice.

I raced into the kitchen, my heart racing.... only to find Alice and Jessie on the floor covered in water and soap bubbles having a giggling fit. I cleared my throat making Jessie freeze. Instantly Jessie pointed a finger at Alice, "She started it!" Alice gawked at her, mouth wide open in mock- shock. "I did not!" She whined. I shook my head laughing. All of a sudden I was splashed with water. I looked over at the two through dripping hair.

They both lay on the floor, laughing. I took a step towards the as they stumbled and slipped to get up. I started slipping as I got closer. Almost in sync, we all fell to the kitchen floor, landing in one pile of water, bubbles and laughter.

Alice was able to safely get up and off of the wet floor. She was laughing while carefully walking, when she reached dry land she stopped. Her hands went straight to her stomach, one clutching her mouth. Her eyes filled with confusion.

She took off running into the room that was the closest. The doctors room.

The laughter stopped.