Boy Next Door: Chapter 9: Drew Porter?

Finally an upload. Sorry it's sooo late. I went on hoiday and then i got back to school and then i had my birthday celebrations and muurrgggghhhh. Anywayzzzz enjoy the chapter and if you like it you can vote if you like it you can comment or share on maybe even fan? :) hehe well anyway here's chapter 9!

p.s. i've always wanted to dedicate a chapter so if you want a dedication. just comment or vote :)

_________

Chapter 9

Sick.

Sickness was all I could feel.

Blood puddled around my feet, where I was bound to on the chair. Drew was lying unconscious before me. He saved me. Drew had saved me. He got up and ran in front of me just as Chris was about to plunge the knife right in my heart.

He said he wanted to shred my heart to pieces like I did to his… when I stole Drew away from him. But now where was Chris, he had run away as soon as he realised he had stabbed the person he was supposed to love.

I was useless, I couldn’t move, I was stuck. My arms and legs felt weak from being beaten with the bats that Drew and Wes(?) had used on me. I tried to reach out to Drew but I couldn’t.

There he was my boyfriend, my sweet boyfriend tied up bleeding from his chest. The Wes guy had run off and followed Chris like his little lap dog. All I wanted to do was cry, cry at the fact that Drew, my Drew could die in a matter of minutes or seconds, if he wasn’t already.

I had to help him. I had to; I would have to forget about my own pain, I didn’t care if I died as long as he was ok. I love him, I really do. I don’t care I’ve only known him for about a week he became as important as Gracie is to me in a matter of hours, minutes, seconds even. Just by laying my eyes on him I knew I had to have him.

I lifted up my hand slowly placing it on the floor so I could drag myself closer to him to see how light his breathing was. I groaned in pain as my arm ached severely, I ignored it and carried on pulling my body till I got by Drew’s side.

His breathing was slow. It was so slow. Unbelievably slow like he would die soon or maybe it was normal for someone that was just stabbed in the chest. Is there normal? I don’t know I’m no doctor, but even without being a doctor I knew the chest was near to your lungs.

“Keep breathing Drew. Please just keep breathing.” I whispered in to his ear rubbing his side. Times like this made me wish I had bothered to buy one of those cheap phones off the market.

He was still bleeding but not as heavy as before I decided I wanted to slow it down more, blood loss is not a good thing, I didn’t want him to go through one of those blood transfusions. What if he had a rare blood type?

I took off the top that I was wearing still ignoring the pain and placed it on Drew’s stab wound, he moaned as I put pressure on it to slow the bleeding down even more. Still ignoring the pain that I felt in my body, I could feel myself getting weaker.

***

My eyes shot open as I heard foot step in front of my face, shit I must of dozed off, I lifted my head to see whose feet were in front of me. It was that Wes guy.

Boy Next Doorजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें