Boy Next Door: Chapter 12: The Meet

this is dedicated to book_lover1 because he's a great new writer and i'm a big fan rock on Adrian! Anyway check out his [boyxboy] story What Team Do I Play For? and his other storiiees which interest you. 

Anyway this is going to be my last chapter for this story. I left it at a point where i can carry it on at a later date, but don't expect updates because i'm going to put it as completed. Just want to say thanks to everyone who will and has read my story and thanks for the votes the comments and the fanning i appreciate it alot and I'm so greatful.

So 'eres the story :) storiiee x

________________

Chapter 12

Chris:- I sat in the room waiting patiently for Drew to come in; I was so surprised when I was told that I had a visit from a Drew Mitchell.

*Drew:- I stood at the door watching him wait for me, he was waiting for me. I had to go in and talk to him. I didn’t want answers because I knew why he tried to stab Tyler; it was obvious, he wanted him out of the way. I didn’t know why I wanted to see him, I just did.*

Chris:- I saw the door open and hoped that it was him. I practically prayed that he would be the one to open the door. I hadn’t seen him in over 2 month, because I had admitted to the crime a major court case was not in order, it meant Chris and Tyler would not have to be there. I was sentenced to 8 months in juvenile hall; Wes was sentenced for 4 for abuse. It was shorter than it should be because it was our first offence.

The door finally opened but to my dismay it wasn’t Drew that came through it was an old guy with white hair who wanted to see that thug Lewis.

*Drew:- I was about to walk in but I couldn’t go through with it and let the old guy with white hair. I felt guilty letting him sit there and wait for me. I wasn’t even sure if I was going to go in there. I was too scared.*

Chris:- He was running 20 minutes late, what if he decided to not sure up, I was only allowed to wait about 10 minutes more and if he didn’t show up then I would have to go back to my cell.

*Drew:- I finally worked up the courage to go in, Chris’ eyes shot up and he looked at me and smiled. He got up as if I was some sort of king, like they did in the old days- stand up for someone they respected- I almost wanted to run out and hide because of this.*

Chris:- The door opened, I didn’t think that it would that it would be him, I was mind blown when it was. He looked amazing, he looked so much better then I remember him looking, so beautiful but he looked weak. It broke my heart when he put his hand to his chest and rubbed it with a pained expression on his face. I subconsciously stood up so I could take him in more.

I was the one that had caused it because I was jealous, it made me want to take a knife to my own chest because the guilt I felt was unbearable. He was already looking at me when I looked up. He was looking at me with his beautiful eyes.

*Drew:- I just stood there and stared at him as he did to me. Eventually I made my way over to him; I stood in front of him for a little while and then sat down in the seat. Chris sat down straight after me.*

~Chris POV~

He didn’t make an attempt to start the conversation first, he must have been nervous because I know as sure as hell that I was. “It’s good to see you.” I said nervously scratching my head. He just nodded in response. Nodding is that all he had to reply to me, I was so excited that he came and he didn’t even want to talk to me.

After a few more moments in silence he finally spoke, hearing his voice for the first time in practically forever was weird but I missed his voice. “I don’t know why I came here.” He said looking down at his hands which were placed apart on the table, barely even looking up at me.

“I was wondering why you came, I was happy but surprised when they told me you arranged a visit.”

“So how are you?” Drew asked obviously trying to make small talk.

“I’m alright, it’s not ideal here but it’s my fault I’m in here anyway.” I replied accepting the fact that it was my fault, me and my jealous self.

“Why did you try and stab Tyler?” He asked, I looked up and saw that he was staring at me opposed to having is head down.

“Because he was with you and I wanted to be with you.” I stated simply because it was true, I’ve wanted Drew for a long time and it wasn’t fair how Tyler had only known him for a few weeks and they had already gotten where I could have been with him if he gave me a chance. They slept together.

Then what Drew did next shocked me but I didn’t complain. He kissed me on the lips it was a short peck but a burst of electricity burst through my body. I wanted to kiss him more but then I remembered every time kissed he’d stop and push me away, I didn’t doubt that when he did I’d take the opportunity every time it came.

“I’m sorry shouldn’t have done that.” Drew said, I grabbed his hand as he stood up to leave. “I’m sorry Chris, I have to go.” He turned and left the room.

I had to go back inside once he’d left, we only talked for 20 minutes but those were 20 wonderful minutes that will help me get through however long I’d have to wait to see him again.

I went to the recreational area in juvey and unfortunately Kane and Phil were there. Kane and Phil were like the playground bully in the ‘oh so lovely’ Youth Detention Centre I had been blessed to be placed in. Note the sarcasm.

I tried walking away before they saw me but I was too late Kane looked up and walked towards me.

“Oh look Phil it’s the little gay boy.”

“Better not get to close Kane, in case he tries to get you with his gayness. Haha.” They both burst out laughing and their completely un-amusing joke.

“I think we should protect the place from gay fever and beat it out of him.” Kane said before punching me the face. This wasn’t the first time they’d punched me but it was a first for in the face.

Phil came in to hit me again. Oh shit here comes the pain.

++ Drew’s POV ++

I walked out the room and made my way home thinking. I’d done it again. I’m such an idiot to kiss him again. I couldn’t help it though his lips were just there. That feeling I’d get whenever our lips were still there but it still it felt different for a reason more perfect.

I got home and laid on my bed still thinking about Chris. I then realised that I was in love with Chris all that time and nothing would change that.

I'm in love with the boy next door.

____________________

 Bye to this story *sniffs*