Boy Next Door: Chapter 10: Locked Up

here is another chapter, chapter 10! if you like then you can vote and comment and like and fan and blah de blah. 

 dedicated to 

serinaserenity because she was first to comment on chapter 9 and i've always really wanted to dedicate a story :)

______________________________

Chapter 10

It was the next day, since Drew was stabbed by Chris. Who was doing well the doctor said, he just had to go for a small operation to close the wound and was expected to do well.

I thought because of all the blood that he would need a blood transfusion, but surprisingly he didn’t. I was sitting in his room, watching him rest, so quietly, so peacefully. This was him, the guy I used to love before I was roped in to Chris’ manipulative ways.

I was so angry at how long it took for me realise that Chris didn’t care about anyone but himself. He didn’t care who he was hurting (me), he didn’t care who he was using (me) and he didn’t care how he’d get them to do the work, but still twisted their head enough for them to do his… bidding (me).

This was practically all my fault. I’m the one that followed Chris’ every demand I’m the one that took Tyler and I’m the one that beat him up. If I didn’t maybe Chris wouldn’t have tried to stab Tyler and maybe Chris wouldn’t have tried to protect him and maybe he wouldn’t have been lying in this hospital bed before me.

Who was I kidding with my maybes? It wasn’t a maybe. It would NOT have happened. But it’s too late now, what’s done is done and can’t be changed. If only.

I lay my hand on Drew’s arm, he didn’t move, he just stayed still and stationary. Chris that little fucker I was going to get him so bad for this, for confusing me and for confusing Drew. Drew was still my best friend even if he didn’t feel the same I was going to get him.

*

I knew where he’d be.

I knew that Chris would be at home pretending nothing had happened to his parents, which is why I thanked my lucky stars I decided to take Drew all the way to the hospital in town, it was closer to Chris’ house.

Did I give a shit that I took that Tyler guy to a different hospital? No… my mind was focusing on getting revenge. I knocked on his door as hard as I could, I could feel my knuckles bruising but I carried on regardless.

The door flung open and I was faced with his dad.

“Where is he?” I yelled pinning him up to the wall but due to his big physique he got me off with no hassle. I never regretted not going to the gym as much as I did now.

“Where is who?” He asked me as if he were an idiot. Who else could ‘he’ be he only has one son, unless he miraculously turned gay like he son.

“Chris.” I replied simply.

“He doesn’t want any visitors so leave… right now!”

I shot past him and ran upstairs heading towards Chris’ room.  I burst the door opened and he was there laying on his bed. I pinned him down and straddled him so he couldn’t move.

“Get off me!” He screamed.

“YOU STABBED HIM. YOU STABBED HIM YOU DICK AND HE COULD BE DEAD!!” I went in to punch him, I raised my hand but before I could go down for the plunged someone had grabbed hold of my hand and pulled me off him.

It was his dad.

“Ugh, get off him.” He told me as I continued to struggle out of his grasp. “Damn it, Chris. Why does everyone want to beat you up?”

“Yeah, Chris, why don’t you tell your father what you did? I’m sure he’ll want to know, don’t you?”

“What are you talking about?” I stayed silent. “Chris?” Chris also stayed silent.

“Why don’t you tell you dad how you stabbed Drew?” I spat.

“What?”

Shit. I wasn’t meant to say that to him, but I was just so angry it just came out. But his dad did deserve to know the truth that his son was a potential murder. If Drew dare died then there would be another murder happening.

I wasn’t in love with Drew anymore but he was still my best friend and I still cared strongly about him.

*

Chris’ dad had driven him to the police station for him to admit to stabbing Drew. I didn’t feel sorry for him one bit.

He and his dad went to the police stand to make the confession as I stood an looked at the police leaflets so I didn’t hear what was being said. I suddenly felt my arms pulled where they’d normally be handcuffed and I was being dragged away. I could see Chris’ dad looking at me in disgust.

I was suddenly let go and I felt clicking noise.  I was in a police cell.

 A policeman with Chris.

Chris’ dad came in to view, “Next time you want to say my son stabbed someone make sure you include how you’ve been beating up innocent people.

*Drew's dream world*

It still hurt. It still hurt a lot where i had been stabbed. I remember the blood pouring out of my chest, it was disgusting. But it was still fresh in my mind on how Chris had tried to stab Tyler. It just keeps replaying and playing in my head all the time and it won't stop as much as i want it to it never stops. I can feel and I can hear everything that's happening around me but I can't move and it's frustrating how I can't move. Wes was here, even Chris came for a little while, I recognise his cold and unwelcoming touch. His sickly aura just present in the room. I have never hated a person as much as I HATE Chris the bastard has ruined my life. I swear if I don't recover and I come back as a ghost and haunt him and kill him with my bare ghostly hands...

______________________

Author: Damn Chris how dare you grass Wes up you fool. what would your momma say. LOL she'd say well done.

Anyway heres another chapppy-ter brought to you by meeeee!!! i'm so happy i don't know whyyyy :D