!chapter 50!

***incase you forgot what Gavin looked like***

[Megan's POV]

it was the next day after the town getting over run, we had no idea if anybody managed to make it out. Im sure some did but most had never been outside those walls, even if they had managed to get out they wouldn't make it long. I couldn't say that I was fine but I also didn't say I wasn't, I had to be strong and set my emotions aside even though I wanted to scream at the world.

we where a town over and settled into a small empty house. Red and Preston settled into one of the 2 bedrooms to try and get some rest. I hoped that they where adjusting quickly, they both had spent a majority of the time in the town but had experience with the outside world but never lived in it. and poor Red, she was worried so sick about Cole, she never seen him escape but knowing him he grabbed a few survivors and booked it into the sewers, he knew them like the back of his hand.

I took a deep breath and relaxed further into the couch, I looked over at Dean who was leaning over the kitchen counter going over a map. Murphy said he came from 2 towns over and there's only 2 towns that are close enough to get how far he did in walking distance. the only question now was which one do we pick? I hope 10k is alright... I wonder if he thinks about me. it seemed pretty clear that I had betrayed him and he didn't want to see me.

[10k's POV]

we had finally made it 2 towns over where Murphy said he ditched the rest of the group. I looked around it looked like whatever Z's had ran threw here did a lot of damage but didn't leave many behind. which I was grateful for... the last thing I wanted to deal with right now was the dead.

"they ran into some kind of hair solon I think," Murphy told me.

I followed him into a small shopping center and there was a hair solon here. as we got closer the windows had been boarded up and there was an old sign above the door that read "Fantastic Sam's" on it. I awkwardly stood in front of the glass door and took a breath before pulling it open surprised to find it unlocked.

inside was a little dim and I cautiously stepped inside gripping the handle of my sniper. a gust of air shot passed me and I ducked looking at whatever had been thrown. a silvery pair of scissors was imbedded into the wall where my head was.

"hold your fire!" I yelled.

"10k?" a familiar voice said.

I looked up and a small figure came prancing at me and nearly knocked me down in a big hug.

"kid!" I heard Doc yell.

Addy finally let go of me and I hugged Doc and then Warren came up and hugged me as well. then he walked up... Gavin.

"where's Megan?" he asked urgently.

I lifted my sniper up at him and loaded it but he didn't look shocked at all.

"what are you doing?!" Warren looked at me.

"he tried to kill me, all for he could have Megan to himself," I said.

"where is Megan?" Addy looked at me with sad eyes.

"she's fine... we where held up in a town this whole time. she'll be safe their," I answered them.

"10k put the gun down," Warren said stepping in front of me.

they where taking his side? after this entire time I've been with this group they would trust him over me after everything I did to keep this group safe...

"he tried to kill me!" I said a little louder.

"what are you talking about!" Gavin said pretending to be innocent.

"me and Megan both know that shelve didn't just fall on its own," I said giving him an evil eye.

"enough!" Warren yelled.

she pushed the barrel of my sniper down so it no longer pointed at him but at the ground. she told Gavin to move to the other side of the room and he did willingly and sat down in one of the salon chairs and looked at me from a distance.

"what's gotten into you?" Warren whispered to me.

"He tried to kill me Warren did you not hear me?" I whispered back.

"you don't know that! didn't he help get you out from under that shelve?" she asked.

"Ya but only cause his plan failed," I huffed.

"Look, without him we still wouldn't be alive so I owe him that. ok? so no killing, fighting whatever I don't want to see it," she argued.

I decided not to argue with her and soon Addy and Doc joined us for a group conversation.

"so now what do we do?" Doc asked.

"We go get Megan," I instantly said.

"I agree, Im not leaving with out her," Addy said.

Doc shook his head and Warren hesitated before agreeing with us. We decided that we would rest up and in about an hour we would head out and go back to the town for Megan. I was to pumped to sleep or rest, I wanted to leave now. I needed to see Megan now and tell her how sorry I am...

hey guys hope you enjoyed! couple things, first like oh my god where over 6 thousand reads! that amazing and thank you so much! and here's to 50 chapters!

>>>don't be a silent reader<<<
VOTE
COMMENT
AND
FOLLOW:)