chapter 51

***where all going to pretend that thats 10k but it is Megan***

[10k's POV]

we've been driving for quiet a while now and we where on the road that led to the town.

"it's right up here," I said sitting in the front seat.

Z's lingered in the road, and more then usual. I was actually surprised they hadn't been delt with yet. I turned my head looking out the side mirror at a Z that caught my eye. why do you look so familiar? the truck rolled to a stop and before I could ask why I froze on the front of the gate ...

"no..."

I stared into the busted down gate still a bit down the road. I turned around and looked back at the Z I was studying and realized who it finally was. Zuri... a Z came up to my window and started scratching at it and I gasped at who this Z was.

"Cole..." I muttered.

Red's cousin... did she make it out? did Megan make it out?!

"She might be in there..." I mumbled.

"I'm sorry 10k I am but we can't stay here there's to many Z's," Warren looked at me holding the steering wheel.

she was right, but I was to stuck in the fact that Megan could still be inside there. Hell she might even be alive stuck in our condo. or maybe she took off in the sewers or made it out safely. Warren grabbed my arm getting my attention and I simply nodded leaning down into my seat.

"wait," I said.

I pulled my knife out and rolled my window down just a little and gave Cole mercy before Warren took off back the way we came. I wish I could of done so much more... I knew a lot of the people inside that town. they don't deserve what happened to them. we decided that we would head back the way we came and keep heading west towards California.

[Megan's POV]

I took a deep calming breath as I twirled my necklace between my fingers. we where held up in the same house and where gonna get moving soon but Preston came down with some sort of fever or something so we couldn't travel.

I found Dean in the garage looking into the trunk of his car. I stood next to him and looked down into the trunk where all our supplies and bags sat.

"what's up?" I asked him.

"nothing, I just wish we could get going," he shrugged.

"ya I do to," I said.

Red came stumbling into the garage and looked at us both with her cross bow in her hands.

"we got a car coming down the street," she reported.

we all glanced at each other a moment and leaned up against the garage door and peaked up into the small windows above the door. I watched as a black suburban slowly came rolling down the street starting to pass us. the passenger window was rolled down and a flash of  a guy with white skin and black hair flew by.

"Open the door!" I yelled pushing on it.

Dean acted quickly and pulled the door up and I swung my head under and ran into the middle of the street and start waving my arms.

"10k!!!" I screamed.

the car came to a screeching stop and the passenger door swings open and a tall figure steps out. we ran towards each other like something out of a cheesy movie and when we connected we wrapped our arms around each other and spun for a sec before settling.

"your alive!" he said holding my cheeks.

I leaned up and kissed him before pulling back and looking him in the eyes.

"can't get rid of me that easy," I smiled at him.

"Megan!" I heard a feminine voice scream before being slammed into by a short red head.

"Addy!" I smiled hugging her.

"hey kid!" Doc said giving me hug.

"good to see you alive," Warren smile behind them.

"you to," I chuckled.

Dean cleared his throat behind me and stepped forward with Red beside him.

"I'm Dean," he nodded.

"Red," she introduced her self.

we all got caught up on names and then 10k frowned and looked to Red.

"what is it?" I said touching his arm.

"we went back to the town and seen what had happened... we found Cole, I gave him mercy..." he looked at Red.

she blinked before a tear slipped down her cheek and she brushed her red hair from her face. she turned and walked back to house to sit with Preston. speaking of that...

"hey Doc, one of our guys broke down with a fever you mind taking a look?" I asked him.

he nodded and we got the truck parked next to the impala [Deans car] in the garage and I led Doc to Preston. Red was laying on the bed beside him with red eyes and sat up as we walked inside. Preston was sleeping but woke up as we stepped in.

"hey Preston my names Doc I'm gonna take a look at you," Doc said smiling.

he weakly nodded and let Doc touch his forehead seeing his temperature and his eyes widened in shock.

"he's really warm Megan," he looked at me. 

I looked down a moment and my eyes caught a glimpse of something and I looked down at Preston's leg where there was a strange wet spot under his black jeans. at this moment everybody had pretty much walked inside to see what was going on and I gently lifted up to bottom of his jeans exposing a giant cut with a infectious yellow coating it nearly making me gag.

"well theirs the source of the problem," Doc muttered.

"what happened?" Red asked Preston.

"I got it when we fell off the wall...  I didn't think it was a big deal," he mumbled.

"that's a bite," Warren said pulling her pistol out.

it did look kinda like a bite and that would explain the fever but I couldn't tell from all the dried blood covering his leg.

"whoa! put the gun down," I looked at Warren stepping in front of her.

"tell you friend to lower her weapon!" Red said getting defensive over Preston.

"guys lets take it easy," Dean stood up.

"he's gonna turn and kill us all!" Warren yelled.

"Doc is it a bite?" I looked at him.

"I-I can't tell," he spoke.

"move," Warren said.

we started arguing and that led to yelling at each other and Warren was waving her gun around making me nervous. then a gun shot went off.. I jumped in fear and looked down.

don't hate me! sorry it's been a while! but I hope you liked the chapter leave a vote if you did

>>>don't be a silent reader!<<<
VOTE
COMMENT
AND
FOLLOW:)