Chapter Thirty-six

Hey, so thanks Bad_Bitch22 for this awesome cover. I love it.
And thank you guys so much, 'I'm back bitches' has reached #8 in teen fiction!
Anyways here's another chapter. Enjoy.

××

I stood up slowly and chuckled nervously. "So how was the meeting?" I asked.

No response. His face literally went red. I'm in some deep shit.

I slowly walked around the dining room to the two men sitting comfortably on the chairs.

"A little help?" I asked them.

"Um he's gonna kill you" the blonde one said.

"No shit sherlock" I replied.

"Any helpful tips?" I asked.

They both shook their heads. "Assholes" I mumbled.

I didn't realise but Damien started running after me so I screamed and ran the other way. I ran as fast as I could to wherever I was going. I realised Damien was still a bit behind and I thanked my gym sessions for all that.

I noticed Damien catching up so I sprinted down the hallway making sure not to bump into anyone.

Too late. I bumped into someone and they came tumbling down bringing me down. I had no time to stop so I quickly stood up and ran. "Sorry" I yelled over my shoulder as I took off. I knew I sounded and looked like a crazy lunatic but I couldn't take any chances.

Later did I realise I pushed Isabelle. Actually I'm not sorry.

I somehow found my bedroom and ran straight for it, ignoring the confused glances from the maids.

I opened my door and shut it looking for a lock. Shit these doors don't have locks.

I ran to the middle of the room looking for a way out but the only way out was the balcony. I'm so gonna die today.

What's the worst he can do? Take out his gun and shoot me? Yeah my life is over.

I heard noises outside.

"Where did she go?" Damien asked probably to one of the maids.

I prayed to god that she wouldn't tell him, hoping she knew my life was on the line.

The door handle moved and the door opened as Damien strolled in with the same murderous glare. I know ice cream is life but this guy has some serious attachment issues.

I knew there was only one way out. The balcony. As I nervously shuffled towards the balcony banister.

"Don't make me do this" I pleaded him hoping he'd somehow change his mind.

Damien didn't seem to care and grabbed a gun from his pocket. I knew I had to jump when I heard him load his gun.

I gave one last glance at him before jumping off the balcony landing straight into the pool.

I resurfaced and looked up to the balcony where Damien was leaning against with a casual stance and a smile on his face, laughing. Why the hell was he laughing?

I also noticed the two guys from earlier standing next to the pool looking down at me, both laughing. One of them even videoing it. My head flickered to the figure walking out of the house and stood next to the blonde guy as he showed him the video. An amused look crossed Xavier's face as he started laughing.

I was beyond confused. Damien answered my next question as he aimed the gun at me and without any warned pulled the trigger.

Out came water.

Oh my god.

That asshole.

I shook my head in anger as I walked out of the pool only to realise my top was see through and my black lace bra stood out.

I heard a few whistles and I thought about it. Instead of looking like a complete idiot I decided to use this to my advantage.

I took off my see through top and my shorts, leaving me in my black lace bra and black panties. The guys had now shut up as they stared at me.

I walked past them stopping at Xavier and gave him a sweet smile. "Wouldn't wanna get your house wet, now would I?" I dropped my clothes in front of him and took in his speechless state as his eyes turned a shade darker. In satisfaction I turned around and walked back into the house with only one thing in mind.

This means war Damien.

××

I changed into a pair of denim shorts and a yellow top that says 'not your baby' at the top right in black cursive writing, tying the front into a knot. I swept my hair into a messy bun loving the hot weather.

Knowing there was not much to do I decided to head downstairs and explore more. I passed the dining room on the way to the kitchen as I noticed Xavier, Damien and more guys sitting down.

All eyes shifted to me as I realised I had intruded. "Don't mind me, just taking a snack break" I said and walked to the kitchen, ignoring the heavy gazes on me.

I grabbed a pringle packet and passed the dining room.

"Avery have you met these two men?" Xavier asked talking about the two assholes that didn't bother to help me when I was about to get shot. Well sort of shot.. with water.

"Yeah we've me"' I replied death glaring at them.

He ignored my hate for them continued with the introduction. "This is Richard-" Xavier introduced pointing at the blonde one "-and this is Steve" Xavier said pointing to the one with the brown hair.

"I believe we got off on the wrong foot, I'm Steve" said Steve holding out his hand.

He realised that I was going to continue standing there and gave up, sitting back down. "Oh come on, it was just a water gun" 

I looked at the paperwork and saw a whole lot of numbers. "Ooo numbers" I said.

"It's not just numbers, it's codes" Xavier said watching my every move.

"I love maths" I said, my voice dripping with sarcasm. I'm good at maths but I still hate it.

"Was that sarcastic?" Richard asked quietly to Steve but all of us heard him.

"Of course it was sarcastic, dumbass" Steve replied hitting him on the back of his head.

"Are you guys brothers?" I asked.

"Yeah" they both said at the same time.

"Thought so. Both stupid" I replied mumbling the last part.

"What was that?" Steve asked.

"Nothing" I replied smiling innocently.

××

So what do you think about Damien's and Avery's relationship? Sibling goalsss

Also I won't be able to post regularly as school holidays is over but I will try my best.

Remember to comment and vote.
~ Ashley