Chapter 12

✿◕‿◕✿ Tessa's P.O.V

When I woke up, the sun was shining directly into my face causing me to squint my eyes closely together. While exhaling in deeply, I could scent a breeze of fresh sheets and old spice mixed together. God, I sure do love the smell of old spice in the morning, it just smell so damn good. Whoever said old spice smelt like old men clearly lost their scent in smell.

A muscular arm was still warped around my waist, pulling me closer to him. It didn't feel weird, it just felt right.

"You smell like butterflies and unicorns Tessa." He whispered into my ear with his morning voice.

"You smell awesome too kitten, but you're crushing me with your fat and heavy arm."

"One hundred percent of pure muscles baby. Plus you're the one who made me sleep with you." He cockily said as he ruffled his hands through his messy bed hair.

"I did not make you sleep with me." I said in my defence.

"Let me retell you the story, It all started when I told you to take the bed and I'll sleep on the floor, but you were being all Tessa like and kept complaining how it was my bed and blah blah,  and then eventually you said, 'Omg, how about we just sleep together and like touch each other for warmth. Sharing is caring." The way he pretended to sound like me at the end was hysterical.

"You're cute kitten, you wished that actually happened." He got pretty much everything right until the end. "Actually your sister eventually came into the room, begging us to stop yelling at each other about who gets the bed. That was when we just both fell asleep on the bed."

"You totally just ruined the moment. You sure know how to make a guy feel warm and fuzzy." He said in a sarcastically annoyed voice. "So what are you planning to do for the next two weeks of spring break?"

What was I going to do for the next two weeks? "I don't know, I probably stay home and watch T.V and try to convince Chasity that she should come home. Something along those lines."

"Why don't we just go to Miami and find your sister ourselves? It won't take that long by plane." He suggested.

"Oh Kitten, here's the problem. It's going to be impossible to get tickets to Miami within a couple of days, especially during high season for all spring breakers. I'm not going to drag you along with me into my family issues. Plus, you have no idea how my mom is going to freak out when I tell her Chasity ran away from home."

He just grinned at me, as he rolled his eyes. "Nothing is impossible Tessa. Your mom is a mom, first instinct is to know that her babies are safe. I have an aunt who works at the airport, and trust me she can work some magic with last minute stuff. This will also give me a great excuse to not have to see my shit face brother during his time staying here. "

Keaton did make a convincing argument. "We'll see what my mom says, no promises though."

I looked at the digital clock on the bedroom wall.

7:46 am

Mom was probably up right now making some coffee along with her famous chocolate pancakes. It was a house hold tradition for the Queens to eat pancakes on Saturday.

Shit.

Mom is going to kill me when I get home.

Double Shit.

I turned my phone off the whole entire night. I was seriously going to be screwed. My fingers fumbled as I turned on my phone. It seemed like forever before my screen saver finally appeared. 17 missed called and 24 unread texts. I quickly scanned through my call log, all the calls and texts came from Drake.