Chapter 18

I didn't want to be here, but I know that I had to go. I hate these kind of things.

I looked at the girl carefully. She looked like someone I once knew. Her voice would no longer be heard. Because people didn't understand, her story would no longer be told.

She still looked graceful even though she was lying in that black coffin. She hair framed her face. People passed the coffin with words to say. They just saw her as the girl that died.

I wish I had more time to get to know her, I barely knew the girl.

I got up really early today to visit her funeral.

I saw Drake and my mom crying together. They were saying how a bright girl she was. I went up to them and had gave them a hug.

Keaton decided to attend the funeral also. He had the same blank stare on his face the whole entire time.

Once the ceremony was over, I watched Drake and my mom hug each other even tighter.

I couldn't bare to see them like this. But I knew they were ok, I knew that they were safe.

I decided to head home early, back to my old home. It's literally only been a couple of days since I had last seen my old house. I walked into my room to see Chasity on the floor with her head tucked in her knees.

I smiled and sat down near her. I pulled her into a hug and told her that everything was going to be ok.

She was telling me how it had hurt her so much to lose such a great friend. Chasity saw her as a best friend. I just told her that it was going to be ok.

I had one last stop before I had to go back home. I needed to visit Keaton.

He was sitting at a coffee shop, still wearing his funeral clothes. Just as I was about to walk up to him, a very beautiful brunette sat right next to him. I didn't want to bother him, so I sat at the table behind him.

"How you feeling Keaton." The girl spoke up.

"I don't know. I knew her, yet I didn't really know her. I guess it's whatever, life right? If not now later." He answered her blandly.

I checked the clock and realized that it was time for me to go.

I walked back out into the alleyway and waited. I was going to be picked up.

Out of thin air, he appeared. A man dressed in white appeared and reached his hand out, which I gladly accepted.

A bright light suddenly appeared. I was finally going home.

Note: The end. Thank you so much for all of your support. I know this isn't too much for the final chapter, but this is how I wanted the book to end. Short sweet and simple. No there won't be a squeal, she's dead and it wouldn't be possible.

Love you all.

Enjoy this beautiful April 1st.

Ok so I realized that some of you didn't get it when I wrote enjoy this beautiful April first, it was my way of saying April fools.

Also of you have any questions about this chapter. Please read the note cause I usually clarify stuff about the chapter there. Please read there before you comment. Thank you. Love you all:)