Drake Bonus P.O.V

This takes place back when Tessa and Drake went to Keaton's party.

Drake P.O.V

I walked into Keaton's party with my head high, observing who and exactly what was here. Even though I was quite the party guy, I had to make sure that Tessa was alright. She was my little sister and it was my job to protect her, even if that meant my ass ending up into jail.

I didn't know much about Keaton, but he wasn't exactly a threat. Sure i knew that Keaton has a thing for Tessa since he keeps on giving her that look, but I wasn't worried at all. If anything, she'd be the one who does the heart breaking. Hate to break it to him, but she was one tough cookie.

I didn't really like going to high school parties, but i noticed that there were some of the old kids that I used to go high school hanging round here. Tessa was over by the stair talking to a couple of girls, and so far she was only drinking a coke. I knew that I wouldn't be able to stop her from drinking any alcohol, but I had to make sure that she wasn't going to go overboard. Last year, she had a really bad alcohol problem. Always drowning her pain in drinks. Right now she seemed happy and that was all it mattered.

"Yo, Drake? What you doing here, heard your a New York boy now." A browned hair guy walked up to me. We pulled into a bro hug. I didn't have a single clue on who this dude was.

"Yea man. Decided to take a year off before returning back for my fourth year." He started to say something else about how we used to prank Mr. Tanski math class all the time together. He was bringing up a bunch of memories, but I still didn't have a single clue on who this dude was.

By the time he realize that I was looking a little bit confuse, he stopped midway of his sentence. "You don't remember me do you?" I awkwardly laughed. "Yea, I don't have a single clue on who you are man."

"C'mon man, has it been that long? It's Kevin. Kevin Lanski, the guy who used to sell Kool-Aid out of his locker?"

Bingo.

"Dude you look different without your long hippie hair."

"That's what my mom said when I came home with a haircut. So you and the crew still keep in touch. Ey, Aralynn and Carter still together?" This kid hasn't changed one bit.

"We still talk all the time, but hardly meet up."

"Was it because after you told Aralynn that you liked her? Then she rejected you cause she was having friends with benefits with Carter and they started to grow attached?" Yep. Still same old kid, the same old kid that I wanted to punch every time I heard something come out of his mouth.

Clenching my jaw, I replied, "What the fuck man? Where did you hear that?"

"Yea apparently, you and Carter got into a huge fight because of her. I'm telling you, you can't just be friends with a girl. I mean with Aralynn riding-"

"Shut the fuck up man. Do you want to get sacked? Don't talk shit about my friends asshole. Everything that happened is the past. What's done been done. Don't start shit with me just because you have no life. Now fuck off."

He looked a little bit scared, and quickly shut his mouth before another word came out. With that done, I left and walked outside to see a girl standing against the wall all by herself.

"Hey gorgeous." I said.

"Hey sexy," she said seductively in a sarcastic tone. She rolled her eyes, causing me to laugh.

"Hey do you wanna fuck?" She said blandly, causing me to spit out my drink a bit. "I mean, honestly the only reason why your talking to me is because you want to get me into bed. Eventually you'll use up all of your lines, take me to bed. I'm doing you a favour. We can fuck without you taking all that effort to convince me to do so."

"Uh sure, my house I guess?"

* * *
I looked up at the ceiling trying to process what went down. We didn't end up doing it until an hour after we arrived at my house. We ended up talking for a really long time. She saw my baseball bat collection. To my surprise, she knew every player out there on the flied. We talked about the scores, team, and pretty much everything that I wouldn't usually be able to talk about with other girls. And let me just say, when we did it, let me just say this girl made my night wild.

"You know, your the first girl to be seduced on my bed." Her voice laughed for a little bit, causing me to smile. Her laugh wasn't obnoxious like most of the girls that I usually wined and dine.

"Should I be flattered?" She casually said as she was putting on her her close.

"Hey, we should do this sometimes." I offered, knowing that she'd probably object. Although, eventually they always came around. Their goes their plan of playing hard to get.

"Sure just text me your number," she said tossing her hone towards me. As i started typing my number in, I couldn't help it but to think about what I just scored.

I offered her to drive her back to the party since I had to go back to pick up Tessa. I didn't want to make things awkward so I started a conversation.

"So what school do you go to?" I said. She was probably on break like I was for thanks giving.

"Pineview."

I got a little bit confuse. Maybe that was one of the smaller community colleges around the area since I had never heard of that school before. Then it hit me. Tessa goes to Pineview. So did Keaton. She didn't mean-No.

"Hey, um exactly how old are you?"

"Right now I'm currently 17. Turning 18 in two and a half weeks."

Shit. Holy fucking shit. She was still a child.

As i pulled up into Keaton's driveway, she pulled me into a hug. I awkwardly did the same, not wanting her to know that I was freaking out.

"Uh-bye Kaylenne."

What the fuck did I just do.