27|Three Minutes Of Ecstasy

AN: WARNING! Daddy...

"Phil, where's Pj?" Dan asks sleepily. He had just woken up, and was still in only boxers, and a shirt.

Phil doesn't look up from his newspaper. "Out." He replies.

"Oh." Dan says as he wipes sleep out of his eyes.

Phil looks like a mature adult the way he's sitting in his favorite chair reading the news paper. His glasses rest upon his nose, and he has a serious expression in his features. His legs are crossed, and Dan giggles at how much he looks like a dad. It turns Dan on. He's not sure why.

Dan crawls into Phil's lap forcing him to look up. Dan sets aside the paper, and presses his lips against Phil's. He giggles again.

"I love doing that." he whispers.

Phil smiles. "And I love you." he says.

Dan wraps his arms around Phil's neck. "Now, where were we before Peej came?" He asks with a cheeky smile.

Phil smirks, and kisses Dan passionately. He picks Dan up still kissing him, and lays him onto the bed not breaking the now tongue filled kiss. "I think we were about here." He mumbles as he straddles Dan.

He sucks softly on Dan's neck causing him to moan. Dan's hands explore under Phil's shirt as he leaves hickeys over his collarbone. Phil then tugs on Dan's shirt, and Dan lets him take it off, so Phil can get to work on his chest. "Philllll." Dan moans. They are only a couple of minutes into this, and he's very hard. "I want you to touch me." he whispers.

[the information previously allowed here has been redacted. only 90's kids will remember]

Suddenly a thought crosses Phil's mind. A thought that stops him from moving any further.

Dan has never had sex before.

Phil suddenly lets go of Dan. Dan is just a kid. He's never had sex before, and he's still in high school. Dan can't lose his virginity to Phil. He just can't. Phil is an adult, and Dan is still a teenager, and he won't graduate for another year. Phil was a pervert. He was disgusting.

"Phil, what's wrong?" Dan asks. He tries hard to fight his arousal.

Phil hops off the bed suddenly, and scrambles for his shirt which has been thrown across the room. "I'm sorry, but I have to go." He says.

Dan is extremely confused. "What? Why?" He asks.

Tears fill Phil's eyes. I'm so disgusting he's just a kid. He slides his shirt on. "I'm sorry, Dan." Phil says as he grabs his keys, and phone. "I shouldn't have touched you like that."

"Phil, I-"

"I need to leave." Phil interrupts as he puts his hand on the doorknob.

"Please don't go, Phil." Dan says with tears in his eyes.

Phil's heart shattered. It reminded Phil of a certain memory from when he was fourteen, and Dan was ten.

But this time,
He left.

AN: The title is a song by ninja sex party