Caught: N.K

Normani

You woke up to an empty bed which wasn't very surprising since your girlfriend of 3 years was on tour. She left on late June and you haven't seen her since. Which sucked cause you miss her but you know she'll be back soon.

You slowly got up from bed and went to take a shower. After a long shower you got dressed into some simple Nike pro shorts and a sports bra. After you were done with your business in the bathroom you walked out leaving your wet hair down. Which only reached to your shoulders since you just recently got a haircut.

You walked down stairs and walked towards the stereo you had in the living room. You turned it on blasting the some music so you could clean the house.

You were almost done cleaning when the song Let Me love You started to play. You smiled a  started to sing and dance along to the song. The music was clearly too loud for you too hear someone to walk in.

Your body moved with the rhythm of the beat. Singing along as well. While you held a rag in one hand and the other holding a spray bottle to clean the counters. You were smiling and kept singing amd dancing your heart out.

Normani's POV

Yesterday was the last day of the 7/27 tour and Lauren, Dinah and Camila are joining Ally and I going to Texas for a week and then they'll be going home. They missed Y/N so they wanted to see her.

Y/N and I live in the same house so they'll be staying with us for that week.

She doesn't know I'm coming home today so it'll be a surprise. She'll probably still be asleep.

Ally parkered the car in front of the house. We all got out to hear music coming from the house.

I furrowed my eyebrows and looked at the girls. They all had the same expression I had. We walked towards the front door. I put in the key and opened the door.

The song Let Me Love You started playing. We all quietly walked towards the kitchen to see Y/N in a sports bra some short pros and Nike socks. She was moving her body to the rhythm of the song.

I used to believe
We were burnin' on the edge of somethin' beautiful
Somethin' beautiful
Selling a dream
Smoke and mirrors keep us waitin' on a miracle
On a miracle

My jaw dropped when I heard her sing she has an amazing voice. The way she moved her body to the rhythm of the beat.

Say, go through the darkest of days
Heaven's a heartbreak away
Never let you go, never let me down
Oh, it's been a hell of a ride
Driving the edge of a knife
Never let you go, never let me down

Don't you give up, nah-nah-nah
I won't give up, nah-nah-nah
Let me love you
Let me love you
Don't you give up, nah-nah-nah
I won't give up, nah-nah-nah
Let me love you
Let me love you
Oh baby, baby

For the three years I've been with this girl and she has never told me she could dance and sing.

Don't fall asleep
At the wheel, we've got a million miles ahead of us
Miles ahead of us
All that we need
Is a rude awakening to know we're good enough
Know we're good enough

Say go through the darkest of days
Heaven's a heartbreak away
Never let you go, never let me down
Oh it's been a hell of a ride
Driving the edge of a knife
Never let you go, never let me down

Don't you give up, nah-nah-nah
I won't give up, nah-nah-nah
Let me love you
Let me love you
Don't you give up, nah-nah-nah
I won't give up, nah-nah-nah
Let me love you
Let me love you
Oh baby, baby

Never let you go
Never let you go
Never let you go
Never let you go
Never let you go
Never let you go

Never let you go
Never let you go
Never let you go
Never let you go (oh no no no no)
Never let you go (yeah yeah)
I'll never let you go

Don't you give up, nah-nah-nah
I won't give up, nah-nah-nah
Let me love you
Let me love you
Don't you give up, nah-nah-nah
I won't give up, nah-nah-nah
Let me love you
Let me love you

I smiled when she slightly kept on dancing to the next song. I looked at the girls who also had their jaw dropped. I looked back at Y/N she had yet to see us. She turned around and screamed.

"Mani!" She yelled and ran towards me jumping on me and giving me a koala hug. She buried her face in my neck. I smiled and hugged her back just as tight.

She got off me. Looking at the girls and hugging them as well. They smiled and hugged her back.

"Okay if you girls aren't going to say it then I will. Y/N!" Dinah said looking down at Y/N who slightly jumped. I glared at Dinah.

"Sorry but why didn't you tell us you could sing......and dance." Dinah said excitedly. I looked at Y/N who looked confused but then her cheeks started to turn red.

"Yup babe we saw you dancing and singing your butt off. You can't deny it now your caught." I smiled and pecked her lips.

******

Hope ya guys liked👍