Guardian Angel: Part 2

The girls sat in the living room of the cabin. I sat in front of them my wings were no longer visable. I sat there looking at the girls.

"So your a- No I'm died." I said looking at Camila who looked down.

" Then how are you here?" Dinah asked looking at me. I sighed and stood up.

"He sent me here. I also wanted to be here. But he wanted me to look out for you girls." I said as looked at them. They looked at me still slightly confused.

"He as in Jesus?" Ally asked I smiled and nodded. "Yes Ally I've meet him. But that's besides the point. I wanna know how you girls are doing." I looked at them but I could sense their sadness.

I looked at Ally who had her head down but so did the other girls. I took a deep breath and looked down.

"We've been going through a hard time. You were gone." I heard Normani whisper. But I was able to hear her clearly. I squatted in front of her. I raised my hand and cupped her cheek. I smiled when she leaned into my touch.

"I was never gone Mani. I was not here physically but I was always here." I said pointing at her heart. "I love you. I love every single one of you. I'm sorry for not coming sooner. I would have if I could." I kissed Mani's cheek. She smiled.

I looked at the rest of the girls who looked at me with a slight pout. I smiled and kissed their cheeks. They all quickly smiled which made my smile bigger.

Before I could say anything I was quickly brought into a hug. A big hug. I smiled and wrapped my arms around them but once again my arms were too short. And like if they had a mind of their own. My wings came out and wrapped themselves around them. I felt them relax.

"We love you too. More than you'll ever know." They all said on harmony. I smiled.

****

"So what else can you do?" Dinah asked as slowly ran her fingers on my back. She was still slightly confused on how my wings went in and came out. At first they did hurt but then I got used to it. I was confused to as well but like I said I grew used to it.

"I could heal, control fire and see through things and hear from miles away." I said as I looked up at the ceiling.

"What's it like? You know....." I knew what she meant. I looked down at Lauren who had her gaze down having a hard time finishing her sentence. "It was scary. I didn't want to leave you girls but they said that my time was up. At first it was really cold but then I saw....I saw the light it was really bright. Everything was white. It's like another world up there. Every one who's passed famous or not their up there." I said as I looked up. I sighed and looked at the girls.

" We really missed you." Lauren said as she looked at me with tears in her eyes. I smiled sadly. I leaned up and kissed her forehead. "I really missed you girls too. But I'm here now and I'm not going anywhere. That's if you want me to stay." I said looking at them.

"Of course we want you to stay. We love you Y/N. Now that we have you back we are making sure that you'll stay." Camila said as she got up and pulled me into a hug. The girls soon joined the hug as well.

"I'm not going anywhere."

*****

Ally, Lauren and Normani were in the kitchen cooking while Dinah, Camila and I were in the living room.

"Ow" I heard coming from the kitchen. I quickly got up and ran into the kitchen to see Normani holding her hand. "What happened?"

"Mani was cutting the vegetables when I accidentally bumped into her she cute her hand and it's bleeding. God I'm so sorry Mani." Lauren said as she looked guilty and with tears in her eyes.

"I-It's okay Laur but I think I'm going to need stitches." She said as she held a rag over her cut that she had on her hand.

I walked towards her and gently took her cut hand. I looked up at Mani who looked at me. "This won't hurt. I promise." I felt my eyes getting g brighter than they already are. I heard the girls gasp. I looked down at her hand and moved the rag. Seeing the cut that was pretty deep. I held her hand and with the other I held it over her cut.

Then my hand the one I had over the cut started to shine this bright like light and started to heal Mani's cut. Once it was done healing I smiled and leaned kissing her hand that no longer had a cut. I looked back up at Mani.

"Wow" She looked down at her hand that had the cut. She then looked at me. I smiled. She then pulled me in to a hug. "Thank you." My arms went around her neck like they normally would. I missed this. "I'm your Guardian Angel. It's my job to eliminate any kind of pain." I said looking up at her. I then looked at the girls who also had a smile on their face.

They then came and joined the hug once again. And again my wings came out and wrapped themselves around the girls.

"I love you girls."

"We love you too."

***

😊✌