The Flash: A.B

It's been almost two years since I was struck by lightning making me the fastest woman alive

It's been almost two years since I was struck by lightning making me the fastest woman alive. You're probably wondering how could that happen. Well I was on the soccer field when the particle accelerator went off. Something went wrong and caused it to blow and that cause me to be struck by lightning. I was in coma for almost a year.

Well after I woke up I wasn't in the hospital no I was at the star labs. Anyway ever since I woke up and realized I had these cool powers. I've been helping star labs find other meta humans who were also affected by the explosion. These metas used these powers for bad so I stop them with the help of Dinah Ramon who also has powers, Lauren Snow who also has powers, she has like two personalities one is Lauren and the other one is Killer Frost and well we did have Mr.Wells but he turned out to be reverse flash. Yea didn't see that one coming.

Anyway ever since that day we've been a team taking down the bad guys. Also Jerry who's like a father to me he took me when my mother was killed and my father was blamed for it but he didn't do it. Well Jerry has a daughter. Ally who's two years older than me. She graduated college already and is working to be a reporter while I'm still in college.

I'm actually supposed to be paying attention right now to my professor but here I am telling you about my life. Oh well.

*

I walked well speed to star labs after my classes. "Y/N Great you're here." I smiled as Lauren patted my shoulder. "So there's been nothing, literally like nothing not even a stolen purse." Dinah said as she looked up from her computer.  "I mean should that matter knowing how last year went. I could go for a small break." I said as I sat down next to Lauren who nodded in agreement. "Yea we deserve-" She was cut off by an alarm.

"Sorry y'all but your break has been cut short. Y/N CCPD needs the Flash. There's a meta down town causing trouble down town." I nodded and speed into my suit and speed down town.

*

Once I got down town I saw that it was a new meta that I've never seen before. Well I don't think I've seen her before. She had long hair that was up in a pony tail. She was using her powers to get what she wanted and that was the money. Well that's I'm guessing.

"I'm going to have to tell you to put that so you're the famous Flash. About time you showed up this was starting to get boring I thought I'd have to kill one of these hostages to finally get your attention." She said pointing to the hostages she had on the side. I looked at them looking back at the girl only to snap my head back at one of the hostages. Ally.

What is she doing here?

"Hey! I'm talking to you." I looked back at the girl feeling really mad. Next thing I knew I was receiving a hard blow to the chest sending me flying through the wall. I hissed in pain. Struggling to get only to receive a hard kick to the stomach. I gasped for air as she didn't let up. She went for another kick but I used my speed to catch her leg catching her by surprise and throwing her out the window.

I ran faster catching mid air slamming her into the floor. But she wouldn't give up. She threw back punched which did hurt. I was growing tired. But so was she.

"Y/N use your speed to knock her out. With your speed the force of the punch should be enough to knock her out just like Tony." I heard Lauren say into the mic that was in my suit. I quickly got running off. Putting enough distance between this girl and I. Once I was enough I ran back as fast I could seeing her in view. Once I was close enough I jumped and swung as hard as I could.

I fell to the floor feeling like my lungs were closing on me. I looked around to see that everyone was looking at me. I then saw Ally but Jerry then stopped her from getting closer. I got with shaky legs picking up the girl and running off back to star labs.

*

"Y/N are you okay? I came here as fast as I could. When I saw how bad the fight was....I came here I needed to make sure you were okay. You looked hurt. Are you okay now? Lauren is she okay?" I smiled softly at the worried expression she had on her face. "Don't worry Ally she's fine in a few hours she should be back to normal in no time. Y/N get some rest for right now we already handled the whole thing with this meta human. Oh and Dinah Normani is here she breached from her earth and wanted to talk to you."

Ally then grabbed my hand. "You heard the doctor get some rest I'll be here when you wake up." She smiled down at me leaning down pecking my lips lightly.

*

"So who was this meta?" I asked as I walked into the room. "Her name is Camila Cabello. She used one of the breaches and came to this earth. We still don't know from what earth she came from. But she came here to kill you." Lauren said looking at me. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion feeling Ally wrap her hands around my waist. "Why?" Lauren shook her head. "We don't know. We asked Normani but she doesn't know anything about her either. You know what I'll try and go talk to her." Lauren said getting up and walking towards the cells we had.

"Come on. You still need to rest. Lauren gots this. Even if the girl is meta or not she won't be able to resist those eyes." Ally said with a small smile leading back to the bed. I sighed and nodded following her to the room.

"You really had me scared Y/NN." She said a she's hugged me hiding her face in my neck. I kissed the top her head hugging her closer to me. "I'm okay Ally, I promise." I felt her leave small kisses on my neck. I then felt her steady breathing showing me that she has fallen asleep.

I sighed and wondered what was Lauren talking about with that Camila girl.

*

"She's from earth six. She along with other people with powers got he message from DeVoe that if they kill you they'd get loads of money and more power. DeVoe is sending people with powers from other earths to this one to kill you Y/N." I let out sigh running my fingers through my hair. "I'm going to go talk to her." I said standing up from the chair but was then stopped by Ally. "Are you sure that's a good idea?" I pecked her lips and smiled slightly. "I'll be fine don't worry."

*

"Why?" I asked once I was standing in front of her. She looked up at me and shrugged. "Why not. No offense Flash but I could use the money and more power." I shook my head. "You know if you would kill the only thing in return that you'll get is probably an empty box so they can put your dead body in. That's if he's nice enough, and he's not." I said looking directly into her eyes. "He's already killed six people who had powers. He killed them and took their powers. You won't get nothing in return. He'll get your powers and you won't be able to do anything cause you'll be dead." I could see that I was starting to get through her. But she just shook her head.

"Can you send that green eyed beauty back. I'll talk to her."

I shook my head. "As long as DeVoe is still out there you'll stay in here." I said closing the wall. Before she could say anything."

*

"We'll get him you'll see Y/NN we always get the bad guys. As long as we're together in this we'll get him." Ally said kissing my cheek. I smiled slightly and cupped her cheeks bring her into a slow and passionate kiss.

"As long as you're by my side. Everything will be okay."

"Y/N you won't believe who's here." I heard Dinah say so I turned around only to see my doppleganger. She was standing there with her blue tight shirt, red skirt and her cape, oh and the S symbol on her chest.

"Y/N what are you doing here?" Y/N furrowed her eyebrows putting her fist on her hips. "I got the message from a man named DeVoe. He wants you dead. So I got here as soon as I could. I figured you'd need help. So I also roughy my cousin with me." I then noticed that Clark was also here. I smiled slightly hoping with all these smart brains we'd figure out a way to take down DeVoe.

*

💜✌🏽

      -Moni