He's Mine: L.J

I smiled slightly as I mad my way home from the soccer park. I'm nineteen and I already have a steady job. Which is just me playing music in front of a camera. People mostly know me as Lauren's ex but the other half know me as the girl from youtube. We- well I ended things when I found her kissing her friend Lucy. Ever since that day I haven't spoken to her. That was like eight months ago. She tried to talk to me but I was hurt so I ignored her. It's a good thing that right now she's been on tour so yea.

I'll admit that I'm still hurt and that I do miss her but I need to move on. Right? I mean I still love her with all my heart but if she loved me she wouldn't have done what she done. She wouldn't have cheated on me.

I sighed asI made my way to my house which was kinda of far but not that far. But I quickly stopped when I heard a babies cries. I furrowed my eye brows and looked around. I was like in the middle of a empty field.

The cries of baby but they sounded like the baby was in something or something covering their mouth. I quickly ran towards the crying. The crying got louder and louder as I got closer. I looked around and didn't see anything. But than I heard the crying again. I looked down and saw a black duffle bag. It was moving and the crying was coming from in there.

I quickly bend down and opened the. Bag the rest of the way since it was only open a little. Once I opened it my heart broke. I covered my mouth as tears escaped my eyes. I carefully picked up the baby boy. I carefully laid his head on my shoulder trying to calm him down.

He's sobs soon turned into small whimpers. I carefully rocked him as I made my way home. I felt his small hands gripping at my shirt.

I couldn't believe someone would leave a baby that's probably six months. I held the baby like my life depended on it. I had this over whelming feeling that I had to protect the baby in my arms. No matter the cause I had to.

Once I got home I was met with silence. I basically lived alone since my mom was always gone on business trips and my dad was in the military.

I quickly and carefully went up the stairs into my room. I carefully tried to lay down the baby on my bed but his little hands tighten their hold on my shirt.

"Hey it's okay. I'm just going to lay you down. I'm not going to hurt you. I promise." I whispered and as if he understood he let go. I carefully laid him down. I looked around his body seeing that he only had a baby blue shirt and a diaper on to see if he had any bruises or anything. Which thank god he didn't.

I carefully picked him up and decided to go to the store since I didn't have anything for a baby. I carefully made my way downstairs with my dads truck keys and the baby boy in my arms and into the garage. I looked around the garage hoping that I'd fine my old baby seat since my mom didn't want to throw it away.

When I found it out in the truck and put the little boy in the seat which I was close not to do it. His beautiful brown eyes filled up with tears.

"Hey don't cry little one. I'll only be in front we are going to go buy you stuff." He smiled slightly and and tied him up with the seat belt.

I went in the truck and made my way to the store. I need to come up with a name for the little guy. I just can't keep on calling him little one or little guy.

"Okay we're here." I got out of the truck once I got to the store. I opened the back door carefully taking him out.

"We need to come up with a name for you little one cause I plan on keeping you forever." I felt him smile as he laid his head on my shoulder. "What about John?" I asked as I got one of the carts. I looked down at him to see that he shook his head slightly. I smiled and chuckled.