Chapter 6 : Butterflies

"YOU AND TRYSTAN HAVE A BABY?" Gabby practically yelled, flinging from her seat.

I muffled her mouth as everyone in the cafeteria looked at me, wide eyed.

"Shut up, Gabby! We are having a babysitting job, not a baby," I groaned, still avoiding the curious gazes Gabby diverted on me.

"Look, you two have a job which involves a baby, so indirectly, you both have a baby," Gabby explained her logic in a proud tone.

"Wow, you actually make it sound controversial," Jenny rolled her eyes.

"I just realized how cute you both look together. Hmm, what ship name should I give you?" Gabby started thinking, her forehead creasing in the act.

"So, what exactly is the job?" Jenny asked me, ignoring Gabby's bizarre thoughts.

"We just have to babysit Tiffany from four to eight in the evening. She is three months old. And cute," I said with a soft smile.

"I can't imagine you and Trystan working together for a huge four hour time," Jenny scrunched hernose.

"Trust me, my life officially sucks now," I sighed.

"But I'll be getting $20 per hour," I added with a grin, "Or so has been promised."

Jenny snorted, "Rubbish! Nobody pays this much to a babysitter. I am sure he was just luring you."

I nodded my head in agreement.

"SATAN!" Gabby grinned, out of the blue.

Jenny and I gave her a questioning look.

"Samantha + Trystan," she explained with a contented smile.

"Dude, why, on earth, will you find me a ship name? That too SATAN?" I complained, while Jenny slapped her forehead.

She was about to reply, when a new voice cut her off-

"Who is shipping Satan?" Evan said, pulling a chair between Gabby and Jenny to sit.

The other two boys joined us,soon. Trystan sat on my left and Chase on my right, next to Gabby.

"Uh, uh I-I," Gabby stuttered, infatuated by the fact that Chase was sitting beside her, and eating her fries.

Trystan gave me a suspicious look. As, I locked my eyes with his brown ones, I was trapped. My stomach did a weird somersault, and, for the first time, I noticed how his eyes looked a little golden when the rays of sun kissed them.

I felt something weird. It was nothing like looking into Dylan's deep blue eyes. It was a whole different emotion- A lot deeper.

No, I did not suddenly fell in love with him. Like that will ever happen! But I felt exposed in his gaze. My brain started wondering why his eyes made me feel vulnerable.

Sure, Dylan made me flustered and giddy. But with Trystan, it was just me and his eyes - Brown and beautiful.

It annoyed me that the one I hate so much was affecting me in such a way.

"Jenny is writing a novel about two Satan falling in love," I ranted what came first in my mind," She even showed them in a controversial position over a fan."

"WHAT?" Evan yelled in surprise, at the same time Jenny choked the water she was drinking.

"Whoa! Breaking News: Westport High's good girl goes bad," Chase gagged, bringing his hands near Jenny's face as if they were a camera. She threw a glare at him.

"I can't believe you never told me about it, shortcake," Evan pouted.

I shifted uncomfortably in my seat, avoiding both Trystan and Jenny.