Chapt. 32) Luna

~Elena's POV~
_______________________
"Alpha we have landed." A male voice said over the intercom.

Sitting up and stretching out my muscles, I looked over to see that Vincent wasn't there.

I stood up, my feet touching the soft brown carpet, and made the gigantic bed.

"You don't need to do that love." Vincent said randomly, scaring the living crap out of me.

"Vincent! Don't do that I get scared easily!" I said placing my hand over my heart.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you but you don't have to make the bed. I have maids to do that for us." He chuckled walking over to me and removing my hands from the soft blanket.

"I want to fix it myself. I made the mess so I'll clean it." I said grabbing the blanket once again.

"Fine just come out when you're done." He said smiling and walking out.

I'm glad he didn't give me a fight because let's be real... I would've won. I've never really seen the point in having someone clean up a mess that I've made. It's stupid. Which is why I always clean up after myself. Even at my pack we never had maids or anything.

Finishing the bed, I sighed in contempt. It looked how it did when we first arrived. The blankets neatly spread over the bed and the pillows fluffed against the headboard.

I was proud of myself one because I'm a bomb ass bed maker and two because nobody had to suffer through a chore.

I walked out of the bedroom and seen Vincent sitting on a black single chair in the lounge area. He looked over his shoulder at me and smiled. "Ready to go home munchkin?"

Munchkin. That was a new one but it's better than begging called pathetic.

"Of course. I'm glad to get back to my brother and family." I said walking out of the plane door, Vincent right behind.

"I didn't know you had a brother?" He questioned while placing an arm around my shoulders.

"Yes I do. You actually know him too. You'll figure it out soon enough." I said placing my arm around his waist, leaning my head against his side.

Yes his side because I'm extremely short and he's a skyscraper. It's such a struggle to be so short and the world to be tall.

He nodded and we continued our walk to the car. As we packed our bags into the black SUV, that I've grown fond of, we got in and ventured our way to my new pack.

~

As we arrived I started to get really nervous. Everyone was outside watching as their Alpha returned. They were cheering and looked extremely happy to see that he was alive.

The driver parked the car and got out reaching for our door. He opened it and Vincent went out first waving. Everyone was bowing, clapping, screaming, crying, whatever you can think of ...it was probably happening. They were acting like he was Leonardo DiCaprio.

My stomach was turning and I saw that Vincent's hand was in the car waiting for mine to grasp it.

I couldn't do it. I can't. What if they hate me? They probably do since I trespassed on their land awhile back. They'll all think I'm some fake Luna or something.