Chapter 6

I wake up with a strong arm wrapped around my waist. I frown as I try to wiggle out but that only makes him hold on tighter. I giggle as a try to break free.
"Taylor let me gooo." I say hoping he'll wake up and hear me.
"But I don't want to." He whines and a giggle
"Please? I need to go to the bathroom. I'll be right back." I giggle as he buries his face in my neck.
"Fine." He says as he let's me go. I giggle as I jump out of bed and run into the bathroom. When I walk back into the room I see Taylor laying in bed with his arm over his eyes. I giggle as I walk close to the bed. When I'm close enough to the bed in jump and scream landing right on Taylors chest.
I giggle as Taylor shoots up right almost knocking me off of the bed.
"Astrid you scared the shit out of me." He growls at me and tries to hide his grin.
I giggle as I go to move off of him but he stops me by wrapping his arms around my waist.
"Taylor." I whine and he chuckles ad he buries his face in my neck.
I giggle when his breaths hits my neck, "That tickles."
He chuckles and kisses my mark making me moan his name.
"Mine." He growls as his grip tightens around my waist.
I blush and burry my face in his chest but not before whispering back to him, "Yours."
Taylor chuckles as he uses his fingers to lift my head up so that I'm looking at him.
I smile up at him before I lean forward and press my lips against his. A fire lights itself in the pit if my stomach and I moan at the feeling. I wrap my arms around his neck pulling him closer. He presses his tongue against my bottom lip asking for entrance, which I ignore.
Taylor growls and runs his hands up my shirt making me gasp which he uses as his advantage and takes over my mouth. After awhile I pull back to catch my breath and Taylor trails kisses to my neck and starts kissing and sucking on my mark.
"Taylor." I moan, "we sh-" I'm cut off my a knock at the door. Taylor stills his actions but doesn't move his lips away from my mark. There's another knock at the door and Taylor growls in frustration be for getting up with me still straddling his waist and he walks toward the door. I frown wondering why but before I can ask I feel his member press up against my thigh and I blush and burry my face in his neck as he opens the door.
"Hey alpha- did I interrupt something?"
I hear someone ask and I peak out to see Andrew, "I'm sorry I'll just come back later." I giggle and look over at him,
"It's ok. We were just about to come downstairs anyway."
And turns around and heads back downstairs. I giggle and look back at Taylor. "Feel better?" I ask thinking about his little friend from earlier. He blushes and I giggle.
He smirks, "I'm gonna take that as you liked my 'little' friend." He smirks and I blush. He chuckles as he sets me down on my feet grabbing my hand and pulling me out the door, downstairs and into the kitchen where my friends are.
"Hey Assbutt." Jasmine says
I smile, "Hey Blondie." I frown when she gives me a knowing smile and she motions toward my neck. I giggle and look up at Taylor who had wrapped his arms around my waist. He smiles at me and kisses my forehead.
After we eat, Taylor he had a fun day planned for everyone.
"Go get ready." He says
"Where are we going?" I ask
"I'll tell you when your back." He says I frown and look over at Jasmine and she shrugs.
"Let's go get ready Assbutt." She says as she runs up the stairs with me following her.
After we get dressed we go back downstairs and I walk over to Taylor.
"Now will you tell us where were going?" I ask and we smiles
"We are going to the Panic! At the disco concert." He smiles