Chapter 18

"Try this on." Jasmine says. I eye the piece of clothing in her hand and shake my head no.
"How about this outfit?" my mom asks me. It was a baby blue crop top with jean shorts. I nod and my mom smiles.
We have been at the mall since eight and it was now four.
"I'm gonna head back to the pack house you girls have fun." my mom says as she kisses my forehead.
We all pile into our car and head to the hotel to get ready.
~Time skip~
I shake my head at Jasmine as she pulls the car in park in front of a bar. We walk up to the doors where a guard is standing. He looks at us and sniffs the air before nodding his head signaling for use go walk in. The five of us girls, Me, Jasmine, Danielle, Bethany, and Parker all head inside. The girls head onto the dance floor while I walk over to the bar and sit on a stool.
About have and hour later I feel someone wrap their arms around my wait and I know it's not Taylor or any of the girls and by the smell them I could tell they were drunk. I elbow him in the stomach and he let's go as he stumbles back and I turn around in my seat quickly.
"Go away." I say
"Feisty. I like it." he says as he walks toward me again. I smack his hands away but he just keeps trying, "be a good girl and I'll let you live and not kill you after I'm done with you." he says as he grabs both of my wrists and holds them at my sides. I struggle as he kisses my neck.
All of a sudden he's pulled away from me and I fall to the ground crying out as feel a sharp pain in my chest.
"Mine." someone growls and I look up to see Taylor and boy was he pissed.
I look down at the floor not wanting to see the pain that flashed across Taylors face when he looked at me. I feel strong arms wrap around my waist and soon I'm sitting on Taylors lap with my head buried in his chest.
"I-I'm s-sorry." I whisper and Taylor shushes me.
"It's ok it isn't your fault." he whispers as he holds me close to him. I sigh and look up when i heard the girls running toward us.
"Oh my god Astrid are you ok?" Jasmine asks and I nod as I stand up.
Taylor growls when he gets a better look at what I'm wearing. I turn toward him and frown at him as he wraps his arms around my waist and leans in to whisper in my ear.
"You look so sexy right now I just want to take you to bed." he says and I shiver in delight when he nips at my ear.
"Ok since you saw each other on the night before your wedding and I know y'all won't leave each others side now, but you have follow a few rules. You can hold each other but no kissing." Jasmine says and Taylor and i both pout, "and the last rule is have fun!"
~time skip~
~Taylors POV~
I smile as I watch Astrid dance. I get up and start walking over to her when I see another guy start doing the same. I growl as I walk faster. We both reach Astrid at the same time. She stops dancing and smiles as she walks over to me.
"Hey baby." she says as she wraps her arms around my waist, because shes to shirt to reach my neck, just as a slow song comes on, "Dance with me."
I'm smile as I wrap my arms around her wait and pull her closer to me as she lays her head on my chest.
~several hours later~
I smile as I look down at my mate who was sound asleep in my arms as I carried her to our room. I lay her down on the bed and pull the covers up and tuck her in. I kiss her forehead before heading to the hotel that the guys, Cameron, Jaxon, Hunter, Xavier, and I were staying at.
I smile as I fall on the bed and close mg eyes almost instantly falling asleep.
~Wedding day~
~Astrid's POV~
"Astrid calm down." my mom says for the tenth time.
"I can't help it." I sigh as in pick up Iris and start to put her blue camo dress on.
I smile when Iris giggles.
"It's time to start." Jasmine says coming in with the rest of my bride maids.
I smile as my mom takes Iris and grabs the flower basket. A few minutes later I hear a bunch of 'ooo's and awws. I smile as the brides maid and grooms men start to walk out as my dad walks up no me and offers me his arm. I smile and link my arm with his.
"You look beautiful, Astrid." he says and I smile and whisper a small thanks as we start walking down the isle. Everyone stands up as I start walking down the isle. I smile as all my nerves go away when I look up to see Taylor smiling at me.
~time skip to the I do's~
"Taylor Troy Kasson, do you take Astrid Aspen Harper to blah blah blah." (I'm not good to this stuff. "
"I do." he smiles
"Astrid Aspen Harper, do you take Taylor Troy Kasson to blah blah blah."
"I do." I smile
"You may now kiss the bride." he says and Taylor instantly kisses me.
"I love you, Mrs. Kasson." he says and I grin as I kiss him again.
"I love you to Mr. Kasson."

(Astrid's)