Chapter 23

Hey Hey my friend just started writing on of her first books. Its called 'Just a small Town Girl' by SportGal1297 and my other friend is also writing a book its called 'Small, short, ferious blonde out to make the world her home' by Werewolf_Cat_lover. I hope y'all check their story's out. I've read
_____________________________________________
I sigh as I open my eyes to be met with a pare of blue-greens. I smile at Taylor who grins back at me.
"Good morning beautiful." he says as he gives me a quick kiss.
"Morning." I say with a yawn.
I frown as Taylor gets up and heads toward the door.
"Where are you going?" i whine and Taylor chuckles at me.
"I'll be back. I'm just going to check on Iris." he says
"You promise that you'll be back?" I ask with pout and he chuckles
"I promise I'll be back love." he says and I smile and watch as he leaves the room.
I sigh as I roll out of bed and head toward the closet. After pulling on a yellow shirt that says 'Rain drop, drop top, thinkin 'bout softball non stop' and a pare of jean shorts I head back into the room to see Taylor laying on the bed. I smile at him before I head into the bathroom to brush my hair and my teeth.
When I get done I walk out into the room and walk toward the bed. I smile at Taylor when he turns his head toward me.
"Hey beautiful." Taylor says as he slides off of the bed and wraps his arms around my waist.
Instead of answering him with words, I stand up on my tippy-toes, wrap my arms around his neck and pull him in for a sweet passionate kiss.
"We better stop now or we might be stuck in here for awhile." Taylor says and I giggle as I pull back and entwine my fingers with his as I pull him downstairs and into the kitchen. I frown when I don't see anyone in the kitchen. I glance at the clock above the door frowning when I notice its six thirty in the morning.
I smile as I start pulling out the ingredients for my homemade blueberry pancakes. While I work on making the pancakes and bacon, Taylor works on the scrambled eggs, sausage, and toast. When I'm sure we have enough food for all of the pack members that stay in the pack house, I set the table with Taylor's help.
Right when I set the last plate on the table I hear what sounds like a hurd of elephants, but is actually a hurd of werewolves, come running toward the dining room.
"It smells so good in here." Jasmine says as she sniffs the air. I laugh and shake my head at her as I sit beside Taylor at the head of the table and wait for everyone to serve themselves. After everyone gets their plates filled, Taylor starts filling his plate. When he's done in reach for another plate but Taylor stops me.
"I got enough food for the both of us." Taylor whispers in my ear and I smile at him and give him a quick peck on the lips.
After everyone gets done eating and cleaning the dishes with a little help from some of the pack members Jasmine, Tanner, Danielle, Tanner D, Bethany, Andrew, Tracy, Parker, Alex, Jackson, Jaxon, Cameron, Taylor and I are all sitting in the living room getting ready to watch a movie.
"What kind of movie do y'all wanna watch?" I ask
"A romantic movie." Jasmine says at the same time everyone else says 'a scary movie.'
"Any ideas on what kind of scary movie?" I ask and everyone shakes their heads and I grin as I glance over at Jasmine.
"I have one." I say, "How about we watch Child's play?"
"Hell no." Jasmine says at the same time everyone says 'ok'.
"I hate you all." Jasmine mumbles as she hides her face in Tanners chest when we start the movie. I smile as I lean into Taylor as he wraps his arms around my waist pulling me closer to him.
~time skip~
After the movie Jasmine, who was extremely terrified of dolls even before the movie, was extremely easy to scare. I laugh as I watch Tanner and Tanner D pick on Jasmine like they almost always do.
"Oh come on Jasmine, the pour doll just wants a hug." Tanner says as Jasmine buries her face in his chest trying to get away from Tanner who had a doll in his hands making it look like the doll was about to hug something.
"Get the damn doll away from me!" Jasmine screams causing everyone to laugh even more.
"I'm going to get you back for this Astrid!"she yells at me and I chuckle
" What! Why I didn't do anything wrong." I say with a innocent smile and Jasmine just glares at me.
"Your the one that chose the damn movie!" she growls and i giggle at her
"Don't laugh at me its not nice."
"We aren't laugh at you, we're laughing with you."
"I'm not laughing now am I?"
Right when she finishes that sentence Tanner starts to tickle her.
"O-ok y-y-ou w-in." she laughs, letting out a sigh of relief when Tanner stops tickling her.
I frown when I hear Taylor sigh.
'Are you okay?' I mind link him
'Ya I just don't wanna move but we have to get ready for the ceremony.' He mind links me as he buries his face in my neck. I smile as I pull back and turn around to face him. I smile when he kisses me.
I sigh and pull back.
"We should go get ready." I say and everyone nods and heads upstairs to get ready.
I head to my moms room to pick up Iris before I go get ready. I knock on the door but i don't get an answer. I knock again and I hear something crash on the other side of the door. A few minutes later the door opens a crack and my dad pokes his head out of the door, hiding his body behind the door.
"First off yuck and second, Where's my daughter?" I ask
"She's just next door." He says and I shake my head at him as I walk to the room next door. I knock on the door and a few minutes later a girl around my age opens the door. She had blonde hair and sky blue eyes. She was dressed in a blue tank top and jean shorts.
"Hello." She says with a smile.
"Hi, I'm Astrid." I say with a smile, "My dad said that my daughter was here."
"Your the Luna?" She asks shock evident on her face as she bows her head slightly, "Just a second." She says as she turns around.
"Serana! Bring Iris too me please!" She says loud enough for a werewolf to hear. A few minutes a girl who looks identical to the girl had yelled for her appears with a giggling Iris. I smile at her and she squeals when she sees me. I smile when the girl hands her too me.
"What are your names?" I ask looking up at the girls, "I know your Serana, "I say pointing at the girl who handed Iris to me, "But what's your name?" I ask the other girl .
"My name is Mary Ann, Luna." She says
"Please, just call me Astrid." I say with a smile and they both smile back at me, "Would you guys mind watching Iris during the ceremony later today?" I ask them and they grin.
"We would love to." They both say and I grin.
"Ok I'll meet you thirty minutes before the ceremony." I say before telling them goodbye.
When I get upstairs I find Taylor sprawled out on the bed laying on his stomach. I smile as I place Iris on the end of the bed and she instantly crawls over to Taylor and onto his back. She squeals and giggles as she slides off of his back and onto the pillows. Taylor smiles as he turns around and sits up as he grabs Iris and places her between his legs and tickling her. She giggles as she places her small hands on Taylor's bigger ones and tries to push them away. I smile before grabbing the cloths I had set out for tonight and heading into the bathroom to change.
With the help of Jasmine, I had found a white dress with open shoulders and sleeves that go to my elbows. It was short and only went to about mid thigh.