Chapter 9

"Get up." Someone growls and throws cold water on my face. I growl as I sit up quickly to see Aiden standing beside me with a bucket in his hands, "guess who's here."
"Taylor?" I ask
"Good guess." He growls as he grabs my forearm and jerking me up off of the ground and dragging me out of my cell. On our way out the door I spot someone curled up in a ball and I instantly recognize who it is.
"Jasmine!" I yell and she looks up at me her face streaked with tears.
"Astrid!" She yells back as she quickly gets to her feet as Widen drags me toward her cell. He grabs her arm and pulls her along. We head up the stairs and out the door. Right when we get outside I instantly shield my eyes from the bright light and Jasmine does the same.
"Astrid!" I hear someone yell at the same time as someone else yells, "Jasmine!"
"Taylor!" I yell as I pull my hands away from my face to see Taylor, Xavier, Cameron and Jaxon standing a few feet away.
Aiden throws me on the ground in front of him along with Jasmine and I hear Taylor and Xavier growl as I glare at Aiden. Aiden smirks as he looks over at Taylor.
"Where is it?" He ask and Taylor motions for Cameron to show something to him. Aiden smiles as he starts to walk passed me but I stuck my foot out and trip him.
"You bitch." He growls as he goes to punch me but I move out of the way and shift into my wolf pinning him beneath me.
'God why didn't we think of this sooner?' Star asks and I laugh
"Astrid don't kill him we will take him pack to the pack and put him in the dungeon." Taylor says and I growl but listen as he walks over and injects something into Widens arm and then grabs his arm motioning for me to get off of him.
I slowly get of of Aiden, grinning at the death glare he was giving me.
I watch as Taylor tells everyone to go back to the pack house after putting Aiden dungeon. After everyone leaves Taylor looks at me and smiles.
"I missed you so much Astrid." He says as he crouches down running his hands through my fur. My wolf purrs and moves closer to him. Taylor wraps his arms around my neck before he pulls back to look at me.
"Please shift." He says and I give him a funny look. He chuckles as he takes his shirt off and when I shift he puts it over my head before pulling me into his arms and kissing me. I gasp in surprise before I wrap my arms around his neck instantly kissing him back.
I pull away trying to catch my breath as Taylor trails kisses from my jawline to my neck. A small moan escapes my lips when he kisses my mark causing him to growl in response. I run my hands up and down his bear chest making him shiver slightly. I gasp when I feel his canines sink Into my neck as if he was marking me. I whimper in pain before I let out a soft moan as the pleasure replaces the pain that was there moments ago.
"I missed you." I whisper as I place a gentle kiss on his lips, biting his bottom lip playfully. He growls and I suddenly feel my back press against the cold hard ground. He kisses me as he trails his hands down to my thighs where he draws all kinds of shapes. He presses up against me and I gasp at what I feel. He was rock hard. Maybe even harder, if that was possible. He slowly starts to move his hands upwards when I stop him. He gives me a confused look and I giggle.
"Not here." I whisper with a blush. Taylor frowns and pucks me up and carries me to the car placing me in the passenger seat. He runs around to the driver side and we take off toward the pack house. I giggle at his eagerness to get home.