41. ALL FREE

Please make du'a for me to finish my thesis on my masters degree before October, 2017. For my loving parents, in shaa Allah. I wasn't supposed to update but I've been itching and I cannot help but do so.

41. All Free

Zai's POV

We were all excited for the city lock down to finally end. Being cooped up inside the Prints Perfectly for three days were wearing us out. Although the drama and all had sort a lot of issues between me and the men, I cannot wait for things to go back to normal, if not better.

I got my husband back! That fact alone had me smiling for like almost every second.

"Breakfast is ready," I called out to them.

Amir, Aaron, Lemuel and Lando rose up from the sofa and went towards the dining area. Amir sat next to me. Beside Amir was Lando. In front of me was Lemuel. Aaron sat beside him.

"Woah, chicken soup. Now I'm missing my wife even more," Lando said.

"Well. That won't be a problem as Amir and I will be away for two months. I'm closing the shop temporarily. So you'll have two months off Sir Lando, with pay," I announced happily.

"Wow! Is that for real? Wow thank you Ma'am!" he cheerfully answered.

"Where are you going?" Lemuel asked.

"Somewhere far," Amir answered for me.

"That's good," Aaron said, smiling at the both of us.

I smiled while I pour some soup for my husband and I.

"Can we expect normalcy after the lock down?" Lando asked Lemuel.

"Other than investigating those who were get caught, I think we're all pretty safe," he assured.

We ate heartily as I praise Allah that my pizza experiment was appreciated by all. It was pizza with sardines as the toppings as we are running out of stock. Although noticeably, Aaron's face seemed funny.

"Astaghfirullah Aaron! I almost forgot," Amir blurted out who immediately grab Aaron's pizza.

"Huh? What happened?" I asked.

"Aaron gets allergies with sardines. Sorry Hon, I forgot to tell you," he apologized.

I was shocked.

"Why did you eat it if you knew you'd react that way?" I asked Aaron, looking straight into his eyes.

He shrugged his shoulders and smiled broadly as if the redness of his face did not bother him. He started coughing. He stood up and went towards the sink.

I grab a tissue and went to him, handing it to him. As he wiped himself, I opened the fridge and got a bottle of water. I went back to Aaron and gave him the bottle of water.

He drank it while I just watched him, feeling all so worried.

"What's the cure for that?" I asked, trying not to be angry.

I mean who on his right mind would eat the food he knows would be allergic to him. I did announce before they all sat on their seats that I tried on a new recipe which I called Pizzardines.
Aaron shook his head while covering the bottle.

"Don't worry about it," he sneered.

"How do you still manage to smile like that?"

"Coz your Pizzardines did taste good," he said.