Chapter 5 The Prank Plan

CONTAINS SOME MATURE PARTS...I think...(Well actually I don't know if this is mature but still)

(Nathan mansion picture above)

***********************************************************************************************

Nathan POV:

I can feel anger build inside me. Nobody I MEAN NOBODY! TOUCHES MY PRINCESS BESIDES ME!!! As I looked on my side I saw my little angel sleeping peacefully. A smile formed on my lips.

When we arrived to my mansion I carried my little angel to bed. I treated her wounds. Her skin is so soft, I feel like my hand could harm her delicate skin.

I slowly undressed her in one of my t-shirts. I was careful not to look at her body, because I don't want to look at her body without her knowing. I striped of my clothes and wrapped my arms securely around her. Soon I drifted to sleep.

In the morning

Brook POV:

I slowly peeled my eyes open to see I'm in bed. As I turned to my side I saw Nathan sleeping peacefully. He looked so carefree as if he wasn't a gangleader. I combed through his ever so soft hair. As I saw him stir in his sleep I quickly pulled my hand back. 

hen I heard a husky voice ask:" Why did you stop??" I started to blush. I bet I looked like a tomato by now! I mentally slapped myself. I said quitetly:" I didn't know you liked it."

"Well I do princess." He said while putting my hand back to his soft hair. Wait....since when did I do something like that!? BROOK YOU IDIOT HE KIDNAPPED US REMEMBER?!

I was trying to get up, but Nathan just pulled me closer to his chest. I groaned:" Nathan I need to use the bathroom." He sighed but let me go anyway. I brushed my teeth. As I was about to strip of my clothes I saw that I was wearing a t-shirt, THAT BASTARD!!

I blushed, thank god Nathan isn't here. I quickly striped of my clothes and hopped in the shower. I washed my hair and body. I wrapped myself in a white fluffy towel. But then I remembered SHIT!! I forgot my clothes in the room!

I slowly picked out of the room to see if Nathan was here. When I didn't saw him I went of the bathroom and ran to the closet. I was about to step in, but two muscular arms stopped me.

I felt his hot breath in my ear. I shiverd. I felt him smirk " Mhm princess  like the view." said Nathan in a husky voice. Which made me shiver. I hope he didn't notice.

I slowly turned around. But then Nathan ripped the towel off me. I gasped and tried to cover my body. He growled and said:" Don't cover what's mine." and ripped my hand off. He scanned my body. I blushes and tried to hide my face.

But Nathan wasn't having any of that and lifted my chin up. "Princess your beautiful, don't hide from me. And besides this all belongs to me." He said while grabbing my boobs. I held back a moan. BROOK YOU SHOULDN'T BE FEELING LIKE  THIS SPECIALLY FROM YOUR KIDNAPPER!!

I pushed his hand back and said:" I am gonna change but it came out more like a whisper. I pulled the towel back up but Nathan being Nathan ripped the towel of and threw it to bed. He said well more like growled:" Never pull away kitten. Only this once I'll let it go through, but only because it's your first time. I'll go shower."

but not before pulling me in a passionate kiss. He growled:"Mine!" and went to the bathroom. I looked at the door dumbfounded. I shaked my head and looked for a outfit to wear. I decided to wear a oversized adidas T-shirt with short and knee high boots.

 I decided to wear a oversized adidas T-shirt with short and knee high boots

I tied my hair into a messy bun and did my make up as usual. I went down stairs to make breakfast I made some pancakes with nutella. I'll tell you it tastes like heaven! I also made some for Nathan. I went to the living room and watched some netflix.

I started to get bored. But then I had a brilliant idea! Let's do a prank!! Right now I probably look like a psycho smirking to myself. So I called Sam over and told her about my brilliant plan. She of course smirked evilly. I told her laughingly:" That's why I love you!"

 Right now the boys are in the office doing some "business" The door is closed perfect! Sam put's the bucket which is filled with flour up the door,  so when they open the door it will fall on them. If your wondering why I didn't do it, it's because I'm too short! Then we made a trail out of fake blood which lead outside to the garden.

There we would be standing with a hose we are gonna spray them soaking wet.We have another bucket which is filled with white feather we are gonna throw the feathers on them after spraying them wet.

We changed into some old clothes...why did I even change my clothes? Never mind back to the prank. We hid cameras so we could see their reaction and so we know when to get hose ready. We got in position. This is when the door open and.....

*****************************************************************

(Edited)

Cliffhanger!!! Sorry guys but I am a savage(;                                                                                                             The next chapter would be how the prank goes...

 Hope you guys liked the chapter!!

See ya oreos in the next chapter!!

Lyss *Q*