Chapter 12 The Party

Brook POV:

As I woke up I didn't saw Nathan and frowned. I went downstairs for breakfast. I made chocolate chip pancakes! I made some extras for the other one. I wonder where everybody else are? As I was about to go to the bathroom I saw a note.

For Brook

Hey Brook I'm sorry I couldn't be here this morning :-( You're probably wondering where we are. We had some important business to do. We will be right back.

Sea ya Nathan your handsome man ;)

I just frowned a bit but decided to relax. I made my self an cold ice tea and some fruits. I wore my bikini and one of Nathan T-shirt over it. I climbed up the roof and started to tan myself. An hour later I heard a furious growl. I thought shit it's Nathan! I quickly put the T-shirt back on and climbed of the roof.

I jumped into the room and quickly went to Nathans room. I had idea I will just pretend I'm sleeping. As I opened the door I was pushed against the wall. I felt his hot breath fanning against my neck. He whispered:" You have no idea what punishment you would have got when you ran away. Trust me it would be worse"

My breath hitched thinking about the last punishment. He whispered while nibbling on my neck:" We are going to a party today kitten. There is a new dress in the bed for the party. You have 2 hours to get ready. Try to look fancy." With that he pulled me to passionate kiss and left me hot and bothered.

How does he do this? Shaking the thought of I went to the bathroom . I striped of my clothes and hopped into the shower. The hot water felt so relaxing against my skin. After the shower I wrapped a towel around me and blow dried my hair.

I went back to the bedroom to get the dress. Wow I must say Nathan has some taste in dresses. It is a white flowered ( Sorry I am really bad at describing dresses.-. )

I did natural smokey eyes

I am just gonna put on some nude lipstick. Yeah I am finished!! Wait my hair... I decided to do a messy bun but because it's so simple I decided to french braid it on the side aswell.