Chapter 9 The Escape 3

My favorite song

Brook POV:

I ran as far as I could. My feets started to ache, I felt like stopping but I knew if I did they could find me. I stopped after 1 km. I catched my breath. My stomach growled. Luckly  I mcdonals was right infront. I decided to order fun fries, huge mccheese burger and a strawberry milkshake.

 As I ate I thought if Nathan was searching me was he even worried? I sighed in frustration. I better get moving if I ever wanna go back home.

I walked out of mcdonals before I could take another step a familiar arm wrapped around my waist caught me. I slowly turned around to see a relieved yet angry looking Nathan looking down at me. "Oh he-y Na-than lo-ong tim-e no see" I stuttered.

I tried to smile but probably failed. Nathan pulled me closer and said:" Kitten you don't know how angry I am at you right now. But I must say I'm quite proud at you for escaping those bastards." he stated proudly which made me smile slightly.

But then he pulled me even closer if it's possible and said angrily:"Never.Try.To.Escape.Me.Ever.Again. And don't think this will go unpunished."He smirked which made a my heart beat 1000 times faster.

"Let's bring you back home." he said and slung me over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes. I rapidly punched and kicked his back and shouted:" PUT ME DOWN!!!" I continued punching and kicking him till I felt a hard slap on my butt. 

He angrily whispered:" Continue and the punishment will be worser than it already is." That made me immediately stop. I let him carry me to the car. I would be lying if I said I didn't miss this. He carried me to the car and sat me in the passenger seat and sat beside me. 

I am really scared of the punishment Nathan has for me. I bit my lip and looked in the mirror and already saw Nathan staring at me. Before I could turn back I was pulled on his lap. He put his head in the crook of my neck and smelled my scent. I lied my head on his head and closed my eyes. I fell asleep with the thoughts What will my punishment be?

Nathan POV:

I am really angry at Brook for trying to leave me. But I am also really proud at her for escaping those bastards. I let out a frustrated sigh out. This girl will be the death of me. I looked back at my sleeping angel. Shes so adorable!

As we were back to my mansion I carried Brook to bed. I changed her into one of my shirts. Then I started to get the stuffs out for Brook "punishment" I smirked thinking about the punishment. I am sure Brook will love it. I hid the stuffs in the cupboard.

Then I started to strip out of my clothes and wrapped my arms around my little kitten.She stirred in her sleep and laid her head on my chest. I kissed her forehead and fell asleep.

***********************************************************************************************

I'm back bitches!! (;

Missed me?

I am so sorry that this chapter is so short :'(

I am a lazy ass girl.

Hope you guys still liked this Chapter(:

See ya guys in the next Chapter

 Love LyssBear <3