Chapter 13 Revenge and Torture

Nathan POV:

I was shocked to see Brook and Sam fighting and slightly worried. Luckly we killed everybody. Brook turned around and smiled at me and run towards me, which made me grin. 

But then we heard a gunshot...

WAIT

ONE

MORE

SECOND

ALMOST 

THERE

FINALLY!!

HAHAHAHAH JOKING

SORRY!!

BIT 

MORE 

SCROLLING...

AND HERE!!!!!

The Bullet was flying towards me but my princess pushed me away. Yes you heard right MY PRINCESS JUST TOOK A FUCKING BULLET FOR ME!!!

The bullet hit Brook on the shoulder and she fell with blood pouring out of her shoulder. Everything stopped for a second. I ran towards her and tried to stop the bleeding, there was so much blood. I only saw red. I was angry, no I was furious!

I looked for the person who shot Brook on the floor. I knew the boys made knocked him out so we can torture him. I growled loudly:" SOMEONE CALL A FUCKING AMBULANCE NOW!!!!!" Everybody flinched but I could care less. My princess got shot. I held her bridal style. My heart is pounding. I don't know what I would do when Brooklyn dies. 

My heartaches just by thinking about it. I felt my eyes slightly watered. I never cry. Just on time the ambulance came. I ran towards them with Brook in my arms. I asked the doctor:" Will she be alr-alright?" my voice cracked slightly. 

The doctor sighed:" We are not sure. Luckly the bullet hit her in the shoulder. It will be 50% change of her living." We drove to the hospital as fast as possible. They started operating on Brook. I felt like punching something. 

Then something popped into my head, the man who shot Brook still needs to be tortured. I smirked thinking about it. Jay, Alex and Sam smirked thinking the same thing. We drove to the basement where that mans held.

WARNING: IF YOU DON'T LIKE TORTURE OR ABUSE DON'T READ THIS PART!!!

As we were in the basement we saw that man naked tied to the chair. I smirked and said:" Jay, Alex Sam grab something to torture him." Everybody smirked and grabbed something. I grabbed a really sharp knife.

I slowly walked towards him and looked him deadly in the eye. I smirked while whispering in his ear dangerously:" Playtime" he tried looking tough but failed badly. I slowly dragged the knife deeply in his skin. He let out a cry of pain. I smiled:" It just started."

Alex smirked and grabbed a syringe and pierced into his skin. He lets out a scream of agony. I smiled evilly enjoying his screams of pain. Jay stabbed him in the leg. Sam grabbed a whip and started whipping him.

The only thing heard in the room is his screams of agony and whipping. After a good 2 hours.  Jay handed me a knife. I'm gonna end his life. I asked Sam: Are you sure you wanna see this?? It's gonna be scary."

Sam said:" He shot my BFF of course I wanna see this bastard die:" I nodded understandingly. I stalked towards him and growled in his ear :" This is for hurting my princess." I then chopped of his head and let it fall on the floor. 

I said to Alex:" Get someone to clean this up." He nodded.

END OF TORTURE

I quickly got in the shower and washed all of the blood. I drove to the hospital and slammed the door open. Brook looked pale but still beautiful. She had many tubes attached to her. The beeping sound of the heart monitor was annoying yet reliving. It means she is alive.

I kissed her cold cheek and whispered:" Pleas come back to me" a tear falling down my eye.

*********************************************************************

Oh no Brook got shot! Will she wake up? Will Nathan cheat on her with a whore?

I forgot uploading this chapter...heheh...ups x.x

I love this song and it fits perfectly for this chapter:D

And thank you so much for over 250+ reads!!! :DDD

Vote, Comment and Share

See ya bitches in the next chapter c;

- Kisses A xox

The Gangleader's girl✔️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें