Chapter 11('Go away')

Cold water-Major Lazer ft. Justin bieber

"You gotta be kidding me,dude!Stop!Following!Me!You!FREAK!"-Kenzie Landon🌹________________________________Kenzie Landon P

-Kenzie Landon🌹
________________________________
Kenzie Landon P.O.V

It's been a while since my last conversation with Ashton.

I've been busy with my new modeling project and he has been busy with his company.

Yeah,i forgot that he's a billionaire and got a company to run.

I kind of miss his presence.He always been warm,kind,and gentle to me.Even though he show it with his jerk and asshole move.

Today,i'm going to New York for a photoshoot with Balmain family and then i'm going for a shopping or little strolling on there.

Ashton didn't know about it and i was about to surprise him by showing in his office.

I just landed in New York and heading to my the hotel.At the end i be able to take a little rest in my hotel room and freshen up a bit.

Our photoshoot are starting tomorrow and going to take a full day so i'm going for a shopping this afternoon.

I'm going to Ashton office right now to surprise him.I'm wearing a casual clothes which is a plain long pants black jumpsuit and my fav black pumps with my Dior hand bag.

As soon as i arrived i went to the front desk and she let me to go up to his office.I asked a girl that passed by and turns out it's his secretary.

She told me where is Ashton office and i thanked her and quickly went to the his office.

I knocked 2 times in the door until i heard his voice to come in.

"Surprise surprise!"as i walked in to his office.

He looks not surprise like he will know that it's me.It makes me pouted.

"Are you stalking my schedule!?"I'm freakin furious to him.

He just smirked at me and i glared at him.My mood change and i'm about to walk out his office but he grabbed me.

"Okay i'm sorry.I know you're in New York and i just suspect this."I'm still mad at him."Come on don't be mad.Give me a hug.I miss you."

He hugged me tightly and i relax into his arms.

"You jerk."I punched his back playfully.

"Come one baby girl,let's go!"

We end up catching up at the cafe nearby his office cause i know he had meeting after this.

I was drinking my favourite green tea latte and he was drinking his coffee.

We talked a lot about pretty much everything and turns out it's actually fun to hang out with him.

He got a sudden call i know it's probably his secretary remind him about the meeting.

As he answered the phone i stood up and waved at him.

Let's the shopping journey begin.

I hopped into the car and arrived at the shopping place.I quickly went to the Chanel store.

There's my face at the big screen.Sometimes it's kinda feel weird and awkward to see your face in every single store.It's basically my life.

As i went out i can feel someone was following me so i turned around and found Ashton not to far away walking to me.

"What are you doing?"

"Join the shopping journey,of course."What!?

"How about your meeting?"

"I can do it another day.You're more important."I just rolled my eyes as he smirked.

I continue my journey and he just follow me like a lost puppy.

"Ashton seriously just go to your meeting.Don't follow me like a lost puppy."

But he just smiled and continue following me.

I went to Victoria secret and picked random things and went to the fitting room to avoid him.

Oh shit i was picking lingerie and bra and panties.

I took a long time hoping he would go.I was about to open my door before his voice rings in my ear.

"Don't take to much time,baby girl.I want to see
how you look like in those."

"You jerk!Go away!"

"Nah...I'm going to wait here until you come out."

I stomped my foot feeling pissed and quickly went out from the fitting room.I can see from the corner of my eyes he's smirking.Jerk!

For the rest of the day i continue shopping.My hand is full of paper bag.I sure shopped a lot.

I quite enjoy this but there's one annoying thing.

He.Keeps.Following.Me.

I'm trying to make him stop by going into store to store.He will be tired and piss right?

But shit!I was wrong.Completely wrong.He keep following me even more.

"GO AWAY ASHTON!"

I'm completely pissed with him.

He didn't say anything instead he just grabbed all of my shop bag and carried it with him.He walked in front of me right now.What!

"You jerk!Come here!" I tried to grab it but he put it higher and higher.

Suddenly he lean his face closer to mine.
"You said to go away then you said to come here.What do you mean?when you nod your head yes but you wanna say no.What do you mean?"

Unbelievable!

"Don't you dare use my boyfriend song!"

"I thought i was your boyfriend sweetheart?" He said it with a teasing tone and i glared even more to him.

I quickly grabbed all of my shopping bag and continue my journey for the rest of the journey i went to many store.

"Go away!"

"Come on dude!"

"Get lost you freak!"

"GO AWAY!"

I said all of those words every time i came out from the store and see him still following behind me like a lost puppy.

Okay if he want to follow me,it's completely okay.I'm going to ignore his presence anyway and just pretend that we're nobody to each other.