Chapter 15(Vs show)

Million reasons -Lady Gaga

"I love you without understanding any reasons

"I love you without understanding any reasons."
-Anonymous💙

Ashton Black P

Ashton Black P.O.V

It's finally the time.After those vacation,we 're back to normal.I'm back with my business and she's back with her modeling.

We were fine,she said she want to do it all over again as a friend.I can't say no if i want to get closer with her.

She's been so busy because she need to prepare for her Victoria Secret fashion show. She didn't know that i got the invitation.

I can't wait to see her walking on that runway with sexy or cute bra and panties only.I'm sure she's going to rock the runway.

I flew to London this morning and went to my penthouse to refresh myself.

And now it's time for me to went to the venue. I was dressed in dark grey suit and nice neat hair.

There's a lot of paparazzi.Hell!

"Ashton are you here to support your girlfriend?"

"Ashton are you here to support Kenzie?"

"So are you guys a couple?"

Yes so fuck off you making me late seeing my girlfriend.

I arrived there,i met Brandon and Bryan there. We were sitting at the front row.

Brandon said he got official with Kieren and we both congratulate him.

The show is finally starting.The singer started to come in,and they sing and sing.After that a white fog started to come in more.

After that a white fog started to come in more