Chapter 26(New York)

New York State Of Mind-Glee Performance

"I can't wait to build a family with you

"I can't wait to build a family with you."
-Ashton Black🌹

Ashton Black P.O.V

New house in New York.For my New family.Perfect!

It's been a month since she went to London. I always called or texted her and she always replied.

Now,I'm driving to the airport and i'm going to pick Kenzie up then i'm going to surprise her.

"James,make sure the house is completely perfect!"

"Okay boss!"I ended the call.

Fiuhhh...Take a deep breath and... release it...

I do it a few times before i picked up the flower beside my seat and smelled it.

I went out from my car with the flower in my hand.I wore a cap and a sunglasses so everyone won't notice me.

I saw a few paparazzi,stupid little thing.They won't let us have a private life.

I saw Kenzie walking out from the airport and i quickly walked towards her.

I don't care anymore about the paparazzi.I walked to my wife and she looked surprise seeing me here.

I hugged her tight and she hugged me back.
I gave her the flowers and she thanked me.

I'm about to kiss her in the lips.But she stopped me."Not now,Ashton!"She yelled-whispered at me.

I'm Ashton Black,i don't listen to people.So i gave her a peck on the lips and she glared at me.Sorry babe!

"Ashton!Kenzie!"

"Is it true then!?"

"Are you guys married!?"

Oh how i want to answer that we're married but i know Kenzie won't like it.

She told me to keep it private,so i shut up.

Wait!I'm Ashton Black,i don't listen to people, right?

But nahh,i don't want to ruin it.
Only to keep her happy and to be always by my side is enough.

I heard the paparazzi keep asking questions and the sound of the camera 'click'.It's getting crowded and crowded.

I wrapped my arm on Kenzie waist and pulling her towards the car.

During the ride she keep quite while playing her phone and i always glance at her.

Silent treatment?Really Ken?

It can kill me!

But it help the surprise anyway,she didn't even notice where are we going.

I keep driving quietly to the new house.