Chapter 37(Distance)

Earned It-The Weekend

"You're going to regret it for teasing me

"You're going to regret it for teasing me."
-Ashton Black🌹

❌Warning this chapter contain sexual scene and other stuff‼️If you don't comfortable you can skip this chap.Enter at your own risk!

Ashton Black P.O.V

Since that day we got a little distance between us.But i just want to stay positive.

We both got piles of work to do.We're both busy on our career.

Everyday we can't talk properly.I work out at six in the morning then at 7 Kenzie already left either it's working out too at the gym or having an early photoshoot.

At night i came back late and she already went to bed.All i can do is giving her a goodnight kiss.

So today i decided we will have a fine dinner in La per in France.Since we both had work in Paris and we both need to refreshed ourself.

"How's your work?"I asked her while cutting the meat on my plate.

"Good..."She gave a little smile."Got a little busy this day,you know preparing for the new season of vs,and lot of new project that coming up... So yeah..."

"Don't work to hard,you'll be sick."I told her with a worried tone.

"Don't worry about me."She gave me that smile and took a hold on my hand.I caressed her hand then i brought up to my lips kissing her knuckles.

She let out a sigh then asked me the same question."So how's your work?"

"Hmm...It's good.Got busy too...Just finished one big project and continuing the next one."
She caressed my face and i gave in.

"Don't overwork yourself."I caught her wrist and kissing it.

It just calmed and relaxing dinner just like what we always need.

Calm relationship.

But there's other thing i need too...

It's been a while since i kissed her properly.

We both finished our dinner and we went to the Eiffel tower,hugging each other close since it's getting cold and windy,since it's nearing Christmas time.

Kenzie breathed in my neck,closing her eyes. All i want to do is just kissing her and loving her like there's no tomorrow.

I tried to hold myself but heck...

I can't control myself,i crashed my lips into her kissable lips.

Tasting he sweetness i rarely got now.She kept silent until she kissed me back.

Our kiss getting hotter and hungrier.We both kissing with the same pace.

"I love you Kenzie."We finished our kiss,our forehead touching,breathing the same air, closing our eyes.

It went silent for couple minutes until she replied the words i want to hear everyday just from her mouth.

"I love you too,Ashton."She ended up with a smile and i smiled back ,with that i crashed my lips back at her harder and harder.

She moaned and that turns me on.I circled my arms around her waist touching every inch of her.I went down slowly to her neck,tasting the every pleasure.

She keep moaning and saying my name,until i reached her sweet spot and kissed it roughly leaving few kiss bites.

"Ashton..."She moaned loudly and i pulled my lips up into her lips again.

Tasting the sweetness and craziness i love.

Tasting my drug.

We both pulled away and i quickly pulled her and walked back to the hotel since it's just 3 minutes walk from the Eiffel tower.

I pulled her quickly to the elevator.We were alone and i can't even hold it anymore.So i crashed my lips again at her.Kissing her rough and hard until there's a 'ding' sound so i pulled away.

Dammit!

I realized that there's an old couple getting in,i groaned and i heard Kenzie giggling.

I looked at her and she bits her lips in a sexy way.She put her hands on my back then slipping her hand on my bare skin,feeling and teasing me.

I groaned every time she touch me,as i saw Kenzie trying to hold her big smile into a smirk.

"You're getting in so much trouble for teasing me,baby."I whispered in her ear and she turned her face to look at me making our lips just inches apart.

"I'd like to see you try,Mr Black..."She said in a teasing tone then bitting her lips.

I groaned and tighten my grip at her waist down to her ass squeezing it.She moaned but trying to hide it.I smirked back at her and she glared at me.

The elevator making a 'ding' sound and i quickly pulled Kenzie out and went to our hotel room.

Closing the door then i quickly pulled Kenzie, crashing my lips at her.Tasting all the sweetness slowly caressing her body.

I pulled the coat off her and she did the same to me.We continue our hot kiss walking to our bedroom.

When we were in our bedroom i realized that we both just in our underwear now.Leaving us touching from skin to skin.

I laid her down on the bed.

I looked at her body,remembering and cherishing it slowly, every curve of her.

It just so amazing everything about her.

"You're going to regret it babe for teasing me." I smirked at her and kissed her lips sensesly.

I touched every inch of her feeling every inch of her.

I teased by playing with her underwear straps. She moaned while i was kissing her belly button and get lower then i sucked at her chest down to her breast.Sucking and tasting the every pleasure.

"Ashton..."
I kissed her more until i stopped and looked at her.

We're both breathing so hard right now. We stayed like that for a minute until i broke the silent.

"I love you."

"And i love you too,Ashton."With that i crashed my lips unclipping her bra and throw it to no where not caring about it.

I touched and squeezed every inch of her body that making me crazy every day.

And soon you know what happened right....

We made love all night not caring if the moon soon going to change to the morning rising sun.

Kenzie drifted off to sleep after our long night.putting her head on my chest,placing her hands on my hard body.

"I love you."Kissing her forehead and her lips for the last time before i drifted to sleep again, hugging her body close to mine.
_______________________________

Hi guys!Sorry for the short chap!

Hope you all enjoy it!💙

Don't forget to vote and comment!♥️

Let me know what do you think about this chapter!👇🏼☝🏼

ENJOY!💙

                                             With so much ❣,K🌹