Chapter 32(Paparazzi)

Paparazzi-Lady Gaga

"I love your smile,it's beautiful (;"Ashton Black🌹

Ashton Black🌹

Ashton Black P.O.V

"What the....How can this happened!?"
I mutter to myself when i saw lots of lots paparazzi in front of my gate house.

I turned my car back driving to the mansion.
I called all of my security to kicked out all of the paparazzi.

"I thought you left?"Suddenly Kenzie appeared into the living room.

"Yeah,before i saw tons of freakin paparazzi!" I said in my pissed to e rubbing my head.

"How come!?"

"I don't fucking know!But don't worry i kicked them out and told James to send more security."I looked up and directly saw her.

She look gorgeous and absolutely sexy.I pulled her into my laps and hugged her closer into me.

I started to kiss her neck."Ashton you need to stop!or you know what will happen!"

I ignored her comment and just keep kissing her and sucking at her neck leaving a kiss mark.

Her eyes widened and quickly pulled away from me.Standing on her feet walking to the mirror.

She's mad.

"Oh my mine!Ashton Black,you asshole!I need to go to work!"

While she's rubbing the kiss mark hoping it will gone.

I bet it won't be gone for the next 2 weeks.

"Work?I thought i told you to just rest for one day!Can you at least be a nice girl?" I stood up from the seat and looking straight into her eyes.

"I just need to go to the agency to have some check up."She uncrossed her arms in her chest and walked into the couch where her bag was lying.

"Bye!"She kissed my check and about to leave when i pulled her back by her waist.

"You're not going anywhere with those shorty short."

I gestured her to change but she's one
stubborn girl what can i say.

"This short is completely covering my butt, Ashton."