Henriette's information

She has the Knight Bus come get her and asked if they could get her to Tom's Bar. She needs to be at Gringotts in an hour and she paid them forty gallons to make it snappy which had them moving too quickly for her pregnant three months long stomach.

Once they got to Tom's Bar, Henriette managed to stop herself from ever throwing up on the side walk as Tom saw her holding her stomach as she tries to not throw up on the sideway in front of his bar.

"This way, Miss. Potter. Let's get you a garbage can to throw up in." Tom was a friend making her to miss him once she leaves. She went straight to Gringotts once she stops throwing up.

Griphook wasn't happy that Henriette was raped and it's twin. Her core may not have enough magic for all three. Once she entered, a house elf got her to Griphook immediately as he wants to keep her safe.

"Hi, uncle Griphook. How's your money flowing?" Griphook had to smile as Henriette was always kind to the goblins no matter what as she sees them as beings, not money selfish goblins.

The one time she saw a goblin child was about to be sold, she blasted a major big hole and tortured the man as she holds the child close to her chest.

Every goblin saw her do it making them to welcome her to their family before the magical police showed up with Dumbledore.

He can still remember what she said to them as she was royalty pissed off at them for what they almost had succeeded in doing.

"Ever try and sell another goblin child and I'll personally will place you sixty meters UNDER GROUND!"

Henriette had became a goblin that day and was still a goblin to this day as the Overlord was happy she saved his child from being sold making her to smile gentile as she hugs the child to calm them down.

"The money flow is great as I had removed Dumbledore from touching you vaults and removed him as your magical guardian as well.

Sirius Black came and claimed the Lordship of the Blacks with you as his heir. He is your rightfully magical guardian, Henriette." She was happy for that as Sirius claimed magical guardian to Hermione to keep her safe from Dumbledore's over-used manipulation.

The goblins had choosen to be the magical guardians of every muggle-borns which are related to squibs and the magical world was shocked as lots of magical families are coming back into them as every pure-bloods had stopped calling them mud-bloods.

"Can we see my information so I can show it to my Fiance, please uncle Griphook?" Griphook knows this is the only way to keep her safe from Dumbledore's manipulation.

"Of course." Then the door opened to show the child Henriette saved as she squealed at Henriette and ran to her making her to pick her up as Ragnok shows up into the room and the doors was closed.

"Riette misses Nokco?" Henriette smiles as she hugs the child.

"Every day as I ask how your doing." Ragnok likes his daughter has grown attached to Henriette. He saw her cut her finger and six drops of blood fall onto a piece of parchment paper and her information had showed up.

Inheritance for Henriette Lily Potter-Black-Gryffindor-Ravenclaw-Slytherin-Hufflepuff-La Fey-Pendragon-Peverell-Emrys-Fleamont-Donovan-Grants