Henriette tells Damian

Henriette worries how Damian would take it as she had left to go outside making to hug her tightly as if he thought she would leave him.

"Hey, little Dami." Damian would blush each time Henriette calls him that, but he just rubs his head onto her. Bruce saw this and thought it was cute with Alfred taking a picture.

Henriette's friends all saw this as they had never seen it before as Luna was smiling at it as Damian wants to call Henriette mother no matter what.

"Little Dami, I saw your mother. I know you want to call me mother, but I wanted to know if she would be upset with me if you called me mother and she said she doesn't mind." Damian was shocked as he had tears in his eyes and started to call Henriette mother.

Dick was shocked by Damian crying, but knows better than to tease him as Henriette is his forster mother and she knows how to dish out the punishments better than Bruce did making him to not tease Damian all the time.

Luna giggles as Bruce wonders what she had saw as she winked at him meaning something good as she would have tears in her eyes for something sad or fear for something bad.

"How about a wedding papa in three years on Damian's birthday?" Now Bruce had saw everything as Luna had saw their wedding, but why was she giggling.

"Something funny is going to happen on that day, papa. You'll going to like it very much." Now he's more curious than ever before. Alfred knows Luna tells him so he is prepared as you never know what will happen to you.

Sirius was laughing in his mind as he knows what Luna mean and plans to make it happen as Remus shakes his head and smiles while Fred and George are going to be sending the letters three years ahead since it's family and friends only.

Susan and Hannah had Henriette's wedding planned out early with what she likes and Bruce's as well as Damian's since Henriette is going to plan on adopting Damian on that day.

Henriette saw Voldy was near by and hides as he would kidnap her if he had the chance. She saw he had Petter with him as they just walk around.

"Why couldn't she die when the spell hit her? Is someone or something protecting her from dying?"

"I don't know, master. The goblins might know, but you don't want people to know you are back yet."

"True. I still wonder how she's still alive." Henriette went back and told everyone back home what she had heard between Dark Vedder and Ratso, Sirius laughed at Petter's new name, making them to think.

"We need to keep you here until they are gone."

"I can use the stadelight in outer space to spy on him." Bruce said as Henriette told him what he looks and they saw him. Bruce took a picture of both and Henriette sent it to the Daily Prophet making them to wonder who sent them the picture.

Henriette was happy everyone now knows he is back making Fudge, the Minister of Magic to call for all reinforcements to get rid of Dark Vedder since Henriette placed it in making everyone to call him that.

Henriette knows Voldy isn't happy with his new name and he had ACTUALLY writting to the Daily Prophet making them to be shocked as Voldy shouts that he doesn't like his new name.

Henriette and her friends laugh at him as they enjoy calling him Dark Vedder more than Voldy which Henriette had placed into the letter as well, too.